Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Concept Tank Journals (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=256)
-   -   Concept tank journals prize give aways (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113483)

dave_C 04-12-2015 12:05 AM

Concept tank journals prize give aways

Hey all

I have been wanting to give a little back to this great community of ours that is canreef and our customers.

So this is what we want you to do, starting today if you own or have purchased a tank built by Concepts than you are welcome to post your tank journal in this forum that we have set up.

monthly our staff will choose three of their favourite journals and have a poll set up for our fellow canreefers to pick they favourite journal. The winner is to receive $250 in store credit for them to use as they like. Winners will be aloud to bank their winnings to a limit of $1000, there will be no limit on how many times a journal is allowed to be picked.

At the end each month a open poll will be posted in our forum to allow canreefers to vote on, ten days later the winner will be announced. The credit will automatically be applied to your store account.

we will run this for the next six months and if it becomes popular we will continue to have fun with this

so lets have some fun, earn some money and posts lots:mrgreen:

if any of you have any questions please post them here and we will be happy to get back to you.

Thanks Dave and the staff at Concepts

WarDog 04-12-2015 12:38 AM

Wow, great idea... and very generous! Hmmm... maybe I should order that second tank I want, lol!

Howie 04-12-2015 01:30 AM

Great idea Dave, lol even tho I don't have a tank journal. :razz:

reefwars 04-12-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie (Post 945130)
Great idea Dave, lol even tho I don't have a tank journal. :razz:

All the reason to start one :)

It doesn't have to be the greatest build of all time , just post your Concept tank journal here in this forum and every month me,matt and dave will each pick a tank journal to have canreef members vote on :)

Worst case scenario people view your build , best case scenario you'll win some canadough;) it's a win win !!!

Howie 04-12-2015 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 945131)
All the reason to start one :)

It doesn't have to be the greatest build of all time , just post your Concept tank journal here in this forum and every month me,matt and dave will each pick a tank journal to have canreef members vote on :)

Worst case scenario people view your build , best case scenario you'll win some canadough;) it's a win win !!!

Lol I may have to eventually. :biggrin:
Does the staff at concept get to enter?? Lol I know a 40 gallon waterfall tank that should be entered.

Myka 04-12-2015 03:35 AM

Cool! I gotta hurry up and get that tank built! :D

reef-keeper 04-12-2015 04:25 AM

I should start one. Mine was delivered in January but still building the rest.

kien 04-12-2015 05:51 AM

:pop2:

Scythanith 04-12-2015 12:33 PM

This is exciting! I hope I have something to contribute :)

Project Mayhem

BuschWacker 04-12-2015 04:53 PM

Does a sump journal count? That's all I've had built from you. :cry: