Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   FS AI Hydra 52 LED lights x 5 $200ea Coquitlam (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=134368)

untamed 04-03-2023 03:33 PM

FS AI Hydra 52 LED lights x 5 $200ea Coquitlam

Black. WIFI. Also have a black Hydra 26.

Sorry… duplicate ad.

Brad

Mega 04-04-2023 03:30 AM

Hydra 26

Pm'd

corallivore 04-04-2023 03:04 PM

Are these Apex controllable?

untamed 04-04-2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corallivore (Post 1056244)
Are these Apex controllable?

Sorry...I don't know. I never did that. They sat on my home WIFI and I programmed them through an IP address.

Brad

untamed 04-04-2023 06:31 PM

The only way to control these lights in detail is using the AI director or the AI controller. Neither of those two items is available new anymore. If you happen to have either of those, then these lights could be really useful to you.

I have one AI director. I’ll sell that to the first person who buys most or all of these lights so they will have a super nice, WI-FI controllable system.

Without the director or controller, the WI-FI aspect of these lights is basically useless and you would just have to turn them on/off with a timer and have no spectrum control…just preset power level.

Brad

LionfishJW 04-04-2023 10:06 PM

AI Director

How much is the AI director alone?

untamed 04-05-2023 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionfishJW (Post 1056250)
How much is the AI director alone?

$800

Seriously though… my challenge seems to be that without the director the lights would become almost worthless. So I can’t sell the director by itself it needs to go with most or all of the lights.

Brad

Dresden 04-08-2023 10:16 PM

I am running a single Hydra 52 with 2 Kessil a360we. I don't have a controller or AI director but I seem to be able to access via the AI app or IP address.

I know I have trouble every once and awhile but I've set them up via the IP address pretty easily.

Either way, I might be interested in swapping out my Kessils for Hydra 52s. I feel like I could get wider coverage using them. (Horizon to horizon)

untamed 04-09-2023 02:33 AM

I would be happy to sell you as many Hydra 52s as you want. But….

As you describe your situation, I believe that you may have the Hydra52HD, which came out after the Hydra52 and enabled connection with the AI app.

Brad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dresden (Post 1056266)
I am running a single Hydra 52 with 2 Kessil a360we. I don't have a controller or AI director but I seem to be able to access via the AI app or IP address.

I know I have trouble every once and awhile but I've set them up via the IP address pretty easily.

Either way, I might be interested in swapping out my Kessils for Hydra 52s. I feel like I could get wider coverage using them. (Horizon to horizon)

untamed 04-16-2023 07:54 PM

Price drop $800

1 Attachment(s)
Price reduced.

This is a complete, wireless LED aquarium lighting system consisting of 5- Aquatic Illumination Hydra 52 lights, 1- Hydra 26 light and a WI-FI controller. All lights working perfectly, except one Hydra 52 has a single LED out.

This system is capable of controlling one or multiple tanks on daily schedules. Full spectrum control to create sunrise, sunset and midday intensities. Also features special controls for moon phases, storms and cloud cover. Each lamp provides enough spread and intensity to support corals over more than 2 sqft.

Brad