Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Berghia Nudibranches - Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47077)

langdon reefer 12-02-2008 01:35 AM

Berghia Nudibranches - Calgary

Does anyone in calgary or in the calgary area have any as i would rater get some more local and not ship i need at least 4 or 6 of them please let me know if anyone has or has seen ant around
:redface::razz:

Red Coral Aquariums 12-02-2008 02:04 AM

I stopped carrying them as they have such a high mortality shipping rate.
Kevin

langdon reefer 12-11-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Coral Aquariums (Post 364722)
I stopped carrying them as they have such a high mortality shipping rate.
Kevin

i know thats why i was hopeing somone in calgary had luck breeding them so i dont have to worry about the shipping from so far away

Red Coral Aquariums 12-12-2008 04:43 AM

I will try and get some for you as I just did bimonthly service call on a customer that at one point had thousands of aptasia in their 400 g tank and 4 months ago i put in 10 Berghia Nudibranches and tonight I could only see only 50 to 100 aptasia. I never saw any Berghia but I will see if I can get some as I know they are breeding as they have cleared off nearly 300+ lbs of LR that you could barely see for the aptasia. I will PM you after the weekend.
Kevin

langdon reefer 12-12-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Coral Aquariums (Post 367984)
I will try and get some for you as I just did bimonthly service call on a customer that at one point had thousands of aptasia in their 400 g tank and 4 months ago i put in 10 Berghia Nudibranches and tonight I could only see only 50 to 100 aptasia. I never saw any Berghia but I will see if I can get some as I know they are breeding as they have cleared off nearly 300+ lbs of LR that you could barely see for the aptasia. I will PM you after the weekend.
Kevin

sounds good kevin
thanks again
Nick:razz:

langdon reefer 12-16-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Coral Aquariums (Post 367984)
Kevin

ANY LUCK LOL:redface:

Red Coral Aquariums 12-16-2008 10:25 PM

Sorry no luck on the Berghia Nudibranches. Short of ripping rock out of someone elses tank sorry can't be done. I poked around like crazy but never saw one.
After Christmas I would consider heading up a group buy. Red coral has lost $ every time we have ordered them in.
Kevin

langdon reefer 12-16-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Coral Aquariums (Post 369396)
Sorry no luck on the Berghia Nudibranches. Short of ripping rock out of someone elses tank sorry can't be done. I poked around like crazy but never saw one.
After Christmas I would consider heading up a group buy. Red coral has lost $ every time we have ordered them in.
Kevin

No problem kevin i wouldnt want you to tear down a tank keep me in mind if you do a group order
thanks again
Nick:razz: