Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   28 Gallon Complete System for Sale (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60887)

Pier Pressure 02-05-2010 09:38 PM

28 Gallon Complete System for Sale

Well this was a long time coming but we are getting out of this hobby. I am not good with names of equipment and stuff like that so feel free to come by and take a look at everything if that is required.

28 Gallon tank and black stand, good shape;
2 protein skimmers (Remora and I think the other is a Coralife);
1 UV Sterilizer (paid like $90 at Weis and only ran it for a couple of months);
110w PC lights on top of the tank (bulbs should probably be replaced);
30 pounds of live rock (full of pods, small feather dusters, blue mushrooms, green zoos and whatever else might pop up out of there);
a two-inch sand bed;
whatever hermit crabs and snails and other crawlies that might be left in there;
a black garbage bag full of plastic plants for a freshwater system; and all
other fish-related odds and ends I can find around my house.

The live rock does have some hair algae but I think a quick freshwater dip/scrub will remove it. How does $300 sound? I need to replace a tie rod end in my winter car and as I am planning on getting out anyway I thought I would just throw this out there. I am around all weekend so let me know. Located centrally in Mayland Heights in Calgary, directly across the Deerfoot from downtown.

Pier Pressure 02-05-2010 11:58 PM

Tank is complete with heater, pump, magnet algae scrubbers. Do you guys think I am asking too much? I usually try to get half of what I paid - and this is way less than that!

Pier Pressure 02-06-2010 12:12 AM

Moon lights, test kits (huge Hagen one and a small Instant Ocean one), half a bucket of Reef Crystals salt...

Deemer 02-06-2010 01:23 AM

Tank

Pm'd

Pier Pressure 02-06-2010 05:51 PM

All pm's returned. I have some people interested if I part out which may eventually happen - but I am going to try to sell it as a complete set up first. I am asking for quite a bit less than half of what I paid for everything.

Pier Pressure 02-07-2010 06:38 PM

TTT. Wrong dimensions for the person who was interested. May part out - let me know what you may need out of the list!

Pier Pressure 02-09-2010 03:07 PM

How about $250 for everything? That is what I paid for just the tank, stand and skimmer! I am also willing to part out at this time. Just want this stuff gone!

Abe 02-09-2010 04:27 PM

how many watts is the UV.

Pier Pressure 02-09-2010 05:51 PM

Guessing here but I think 80. It is the right size for the tank. I also have an extra new bulb thingy for it.
And for all inquiring - I am not willing to deliver to Edmonton, or Vancouver, or anywhere else. This is pick up only and at this price I am practically giving it away!

Pier Pressure 02-10-2010 03:36 PM

Now that I have lowered the price to $250 - and I am not going any lower - I am still trying to sell this as a complete set up. However send me a pm if you are interested in parts of it - if I get enough interest that way - and can get rid of everything - I shall part out for sure. TTT.