Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jebao WP to Apex harness (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104272)

Torx 01-24-2014 06:48 AM

Jebao WP to Apex harness

I have parts to build 3 single WP harnesses or 1 x 2 pumps and a single.

$25 for a single
$40 for a double.

The one in the picture is a double that runs a WP-25 and WP-40 in my tank.

Located in Blenheim, will ship.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/24/aburagav.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

jordsyke 01-24-2014 01:09 PM

ill take the double, it will hook up to 2 wp40s? can they still be on different sides of a 4' tank

Torx 01-24-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordsyke (Post 875626)
ill take the double, it will hook up to 2 wp40s? can they still be on different sides of a 4' tank

My WP-25 and WP-40 are on opposite sides of my 5' 120gallon tank. My Apex is in my cabinet below the tank. The one that I will make for you has a 3' black Ethernet cord as well, so more then long enough for your tank. If you are not picky on color, I also have those baby blue and off green cords as well.

If interested, PM my your info so I can get some shipping prices.

On a side note, if there is lots of interest, I will order more parts to make them for anyone interested.

ronau 01-24-2014 03:53 PM

I will take 2 doubles if I can control everything independently. I need to check my controllers for my return pump and skimmer pump to make sure they take the same signal.

Torx 01-24-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronau (Post 875661)
I will take 2 doubles if I can control everything independently. I need to check my controllers for my return pump and skimmer pump to make sure they take the same signal.

1 double will control 2 items seperately/independently through one VSP.

I will order more supplies when I get home and reply to PM's then as well.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Torx 01-24-2014 11:20 PM

Double is spoken for.

Single still available at this time.

I have ordered more parts, so feel free to keep the PM's rolling and I answer as many questions as possible. Will most likely be 2 weeks for new parts. If there are a few who want to order together to save shipping, that is okay too. After all, I would if I could :laluot_22:

kacairns 01-25-2014 12:46 AM

Are these cables made so they convert the 0-10v from the apex to 0-5v for the jebao pump?

Torx 01-25-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kacairns (Post 875785)
Are these cables made so they convert the 0-10v from the apex to 0-5v for the jebao pump?

Correct. The cable converts the 0-10v that the Apex puts out to a 0-5v signal for the Jebao pump.

Steel_Wind 01-25-2014 01:32 AM

This question has been asked many times on Reef Central, Manhattan etc.. Never has there been a specific or satisfactory response.

I'll try anyways :)

Will this cable work with a Reefkeeper's 0-10v pump controller? RKL/RKE or otherwise?

Torx 01-25-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Wind (Post 875799)
This question has been asked many times on Reef Central, Manhattan etc.. Never has there been a specific or satisfactory response.

I'll try anyways :)

Will this cable work with a Reefkeeper's 0-10v pump controller? RKL/RKE or otherwise?

This cable will not connect to RKL/RKE as is.

The connection on these are ethernet and RKL/RKE has a special connector. If you had the RKL/RFE connector, then the end of this cable could be cut off and modified with the correct connection, then it would work. I do not have a RKL/RKE, so I am not 100% on the connection type, I just know it is not ethernet. If there was a place to get these connections, I could build one that would work for RKL/RKE.

ReefKeeper Switch Adapter Kit Digital Aquatics would work if you have one and the wires can be spliced into this harness. I will do some reading today to see a little more, so far I haven't even had a morning coffee. :D