Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Concept Aquariums (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=243)
-   -   concepts store front will be closed until further notice (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113653)

dave_C 04-21-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wretch (Post 946610)
Looks like it is going to be very nice. Cant wait to see pictures of the finished project.

With the store being closed now will the website be back to full function sometime soon? or is that still a while away?

the web site might be some time away, i have to revamp what we will be carrying as will as getting new stock in

thanks dave

Gp Scott 04-21-2015 01:04 AM

I'm hear to help if you need to store some coral in my tank your more than welcome.

Myka 04-21-2015 03:24 AM

Round 2 for renos?? Didn't you guys just do a whack of renos when you moved in? I hope you get something you're happy with on this go 'round. I gotta say it though, FRESHWATER? :eek:

dave_C 04-21-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 946645)
Round 2 for renos?? Didn't you guys just do a whack of renos when you moved in? I hope you get something you're happy with on this go 'round. I gotta say it though, FRESHWATER? :eek:

lol i think this is round 4 to be honest :redface:

it is so bad having a manufacturing plant in the same building :mrgreen:, things can happen so fast.

ya fresh water, asian arowana's just happen to be my favor of the month, so i am starting to import them in now.

kien 04-21-2015 05:08 AM

How about some high-end japanese Koi ? It's pond season. Just sayin' boss :wink:

lastlight 04-21-2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 946657)
How about some high-end japanese Koi ? It's pond season. Just sayin' boss :wink:

koi era was after turtles and before kittens. you must have missed them it pays to visit often!

kien 04-21-2015 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 946658)
koi era was after turtles and before kittens. you must have missed them it pays to visit often!

kittens ?! WTF? I missed the kittens?? Were they before or after the Discus ? Pretty sure they must have been before the helicopters. Possibly after the RC cars ?

kien 04-21-2015 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave@concept (Post 946574)

And according to this hummingbirds are in the queue ? Nice !

Myka 04-21-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave@concept (Post 946647)
lol i think this is round 4 to be honest :redface:

it is so bad having a manufacturing plant in the same building :mrgreen:, things can happen so fast.

ya fresh water, asian arowana's just happen to be my favor of the month, so i am starting to import them in now.

Ha - renos are costly! Well of all the freshwater fish, Arowana's are one of the few I do like. :)

Nate 04-21-2015 03:18 PM

shrimp

There was a brief period of time he was doing little tanks of freshwater shrimp and would answer the phone "amano enterprises" too. It was just before kittens, and after the little known african cichlid breeding operation that pushed into mobiltec ...

Need a set of horse blinders for the guy! (jk dave!)