Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do you believe in horoscopes, especially if it is related to your fish tank ? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78153)

reef93 09-03-2011 04:06 AM

Do you believe in horoscopes, especially if it is related to your fish tank ?

OK, this time is not a dumb question as I had on another thread :mrgreen: .
I am not ususally a supertitious person, but when I read my horoscope it made me worried about their accuracy. For instance, they said I will get some kind of flood in my house in March this year. And it happened, my CPR overflow box got plugged and flooded about 10 gallons on the floor before I got home from work, that was in March. Last month, I got a warning about driving. Again it happened, I got 2 traffic tickets that I have got to pay more than $500 ... ouch ... :twised: This month, they said I will be very satisfied at work, I will achieve anything I want at work. So, I was wishing if one of my hated co-workers would be gone forever. Today I went to work and I got good news, that person had quit. I am so happy right now ... But I have just got another warning, WATER, not the kind that you can drink, will be everywhere in my place this month.... :sad: It is really freaking me out. It never happened when they said you are going to win a lottery or getting rich, etc .... but when they say about bad things, it is always happens to me, that is why I have kept reading.
What do you think, do you believe it ? I will not sleep well tonight for sure ! :cry:

The Grizz 09-03-2011 04:39 AM

Personally I think you really need to STOP reading those damn thing! I have to be honest, as I read your post I was kind of chuckling to myself SORRY. :lol:

But seriously I dont believe in horoscopes, there all a bunch of BS made up by some person who is probably sucking on the business end of a bong.

fishoholic 09-05-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 633674)
Personally I think you really need to STOP reading those damn thing! I have to be honest, as I read your post I was kind of chuckling to myself SORRY. :lol:

But seriously I dont believe in horoscopes, there all a bunch of BS made up by some person who is probably sucking on the business end of a bong.

+1

Maverick00 09-06-2011 12:04 AM

Very random coincidence. Do i believe the "horoscope was correct", absolutely not.

reef93 09-06-2011 03:27 AM

I hope it just happened as coincidence and all BS, but to be honest I felt a bit spooky when things had happened like that.

Bloodasp 09-06-2011 08:49 AM

My horoscope tells so much about the character of any person born in that sign. Those who wrote it will eventually hit at least one right, wich is what they rely on. Much like any of this mumbo jumbo fortune telling, clairvoyant stuff, everything they say is so vague and general that that you can pin it down to something that will happen sometime in your life. Unless they can give exact dates, exact names, exact events of what will happen everything is just nonsense.

paddyob 11-01-2011 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 633674)

I more shook my head and snorted.

Sorry.

Hope for nothing but good "horoscopes" for yah buddy!

reef93 11-01-2011 01:45 AM

As everyone had said, they are BS :mrgreen: I didn't get any flood as they had warned me so I have stopped reading since then.