Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   new and need help (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68103)

andrewantle1 09-16-2010 07:29 PM

yea i agree with reef wars and i saw your tank reef war i saw you tank it looks great

Milad 09-16-2010 07:31 PM

yes im just joshing but back to this bubble magus skimmer... someone has to be selling one for cheap!!

reefwars 09-16-2010 07:47 PM

I am actually....tell ya wha ;) send me oh say..$500 and I will ship mine to you free of charge, delivery to your door usually with in 5-10 yrs . If interested just send me cash and if you don't hear from me in a year don't worry you won't be out a skimmer just some ol pocket cash :):) lol :):)

reefwars 09-16-2010 07:49 PM

Andrew= Shannon perhaps???

reefwars 09-16-2010 07:52 PM

Thanks buddy remember sometimes it's not the work you put into it just the time it takes to establish:) after a few years you'll have tanks I guarantee it, if you take it slow remeber your going to have this fir years, so don't rush and ask lots of questions there are no wrong questions and were all here to help it's why were here:):)

andrewantle1 09-16-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 549111)
Andrew= Shannon perhaps???

no im not shannon

reefwars 09-17-2010 12:30 AM

no your shannons youngfellow lol see guys be nice it could be a kid asking the questions:) any questions buddy feel free to ask:)

andrewantle1 09-17-2010 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 549181)
no your shannons youngfellow lol see guys be nice it could be a kid asking the questions:) any questions buddy feel free to ask:)

yea i am:lol:

ALang 09-17-2010 03:35 PM

Welcome to the site and to the hobby.
Believe us when we counsel patience, and use those test kits **religiously**! Start a tank journal and then we can actually comment or help with your questions. Right now, it is pretty early yet, that's why you get all these jokers cracking hahas. Everyone is nice and will be more than happy to help, but you need to put in lots of time to read up all you can before the next step.
Read all you can from canreef, you probably can glean lots of answers from someone else's problems, as they are pretty universal across board.
Hang tight!:biggrin:

andrewantle1 09-18-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALang (Post 549303)
Welcome to the site and to the hobby.
Believe us when we counsel patience, and use those test kits **religiously**! Start a tank journal and then we can actually comment or help with your questions. Right now, it is pretty early yet, that's why you get all these jokers cracking hahas. Everyone is nice and will be more than happy to help, but you need to put in lots of time to read up all you can before the next step.
Read all you can from canreef, you probably can glean lots of answers from someone else's problems, as they are pretty universal across board.
Hang tight!:biggrin: