Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Marine Fish (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Which fish would you pick? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=125421)

DKoKoMan 02-03-2018 08:36 PM

I like the leopard wrasse however I’m not sure how they would fair in a smaller system. My guess would be that they would be fine in an established system. I like the color pattern of these guys!

Amadod2 02-03-2018 08:40 PM

I have always liked the leopard wrasse but I do y know if I can have one I’m running bare bottom

DKoKoMan 02-03-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadod2 (Post 1023922)
I have always liked the leopard wrasse but I do y know if I can have one I’m running bare bottom

That I’m not sure of. Mine buries in to the sand and pops out of nowhere, he is out for the day but buries for the night. Maybe someone who runs B.B. can help out as I have alway used sand.

scilover 06-16-2020 09:37 AM

If I have to choose 1, it would be a blue boxfish. I just love their blue sheen with ochre spots, it’s so stunning!

cvrle1 06-16-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scilover (Post 1043820)
If I have to choose 1, it would be a blue boxfish. I just love their blue sheen with ochre spots, it’s so stunning!

Already answered in 2018.

Ryancw 06-16-2020 11:58 PM

Who cares?:2gunfire: this forum for whatever reason has taken a massive hit to active posting over the last few years, i don't think a few bumped threads are the end of the world. At least marketplace threads aren't being bumped.

Maybe these are the BIG changes the mods keep mentioning? the forum could use a few users who contribute to discussion, whether it be old or new.

cvrle1 06-17-2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryancw (Post 1043832)
Who cares?:2gunfire: this forum for whatever reason has taken a massive hit to active posting over the last few years, i don't think a few bumped threads are the end of the world. At least marketplace threads aren't being bumped.

Maybe these are the BIG changes the mods keep mentioning? the forum could use a few users who contribute to discussion, whether it be old or new.

Every single one of the 26 posts he posted are bumps to old thread that has already been answered. Furthermore, he aint adding anything new at all, but just repeating what was said, with info that sounds very much like copy/paste from somewhere else. I am all for more active forum, but not like this.

WarDog 06-17-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryancw (Post 1043832)

Nope they're not. This forum is getting a completely new platform. We're just not willing to make a public announcement yet, or give a timeline... because frankly we don't know exactly when.

WarDog 06-17-2020 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvrle1 (Post 1043835)
Every single one of the 26 posts he posted are bumps to old thread that has already been answered. Furthermore, he aint adding anything new at all, but just repeating what was said, with info that sounds very much like copy/paste from somewhere else. I am all for more active forum, but not like this.

Seriously, why is this bothering you so much? You've reported him twice to mods, and I responded to you stating that although his timing is comically poor, he's not breaking any rules. Now you're ranting publicly about it. I don't care if he's from Malaysia. This isn't a Canada only forum. Everyone is welcome. Get over it and move on.

cvrle1 06-17-2020 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDog (Post 1043840)
Seriously, why is this bothering you so much? You've reported him twice to mods, and I responded to you stating that although his timing is comically poor, he's not breaking any rules. Now you're ranting publicly about it. I don't care if he's from Malaysia. This isn't a Canada only forum. Everyone is welcome. Get over it and move on.

I was replying to Ryancw who brought it up. And I guess now I know one reason at least why folks left this forum. Instead of going after member who is actually trying to be helpful and share some info with others, maybe you should go after member who is adding jack all, other than bumping old treads and copying/pasting info from other sites, and pasting as his own. Clearly not everyone is welcome.