Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Canreef Nano Tank Build Contest #1 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Canreef Nano Contest Voting Thread: "Most Innovative" (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51805)

sphelps 04-21-2009 03:52 AM

Yes!! I only need 29 more votes. You're going down waterchange boy!

superduperwesman 04-21-2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 413041)
Yes!! I only need 29 more votes. You're going down waterchange boy!

ahah that's just because some people are more comfortable with your tank being more innovative b/c it's your "tank" that is modded but any good reefer knows that a very important part of any tank setup is the stand, and a very important part of maintaining a quality tank is water changes and just because this contest left the guidelines on those items open doesn't mean that they are any less a part of my tank setup or any less a part of this contest for that matter ahah. It just so happens that the "filtration" will have more guidelines outlined for the next contest (like size restrictions etc.) but it's still a part of the contest it's just not as stringently outlined, and FYI the back portion of an AIO is just as much "filtration" and not "tank" as a sump is. But a person's "tank" is almost always still in part judged by it's stand in reality and so it is in the contest and I don't see any problem with allowing that to influence the votes:). You can have best tank... maybe.... but I will take most innovative... maybe... like you said it's not over till it's over, and worst case I'll just come steal your tank while you're sleeping and combine the votes all for myself mwahahah

sphelps 04-21-2009 04:22 AM

Haha, you could never steal my tank cause you're scared of the octopus, not to mention my cat :lol:

superduperwesman 04-21-2009 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 413057)
Haha, you could never steal my tank cause you're scared of the octopus, not to mention my cat :lol:

I'm not scared of the octopus... I'd just.. what's the opposite of drowning?... I'd just do that to him if he got outta line.

And it's not that I'm scared of the cat... it's just weird and I don't like the idea of a hairless little weirdo jumping all over me... next time I'll just have to introduce the cat to the octopus and hopefully they can keep each other in line.

sphelps 04-21-2009 04:33 AM

sure, sure, big talk now when you're 600 K away.

superduperwesman 04-21-2009 08:24 PM

Currently 209 active users but only 49 votes???

superduperwesman 04-21-2009 09:46 PM

The gap has shrunk to a difference of 7 from the best tank votes

brizzo 04-21-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 413010)
I also found that a little strange, why would ten people choose to vote in the one pole but not the other. I don't want to say it but something smells fishy :razz:

I didn't actually notice that there was two threads to vote on. I normally only check the active threads :wink:

superduperwesman 04-22-2009 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazerine (Post 413304)
I didn't actually notice that there was two threads to vote on. I normally only check the active threads :wink:

Yeah it took me a while to find them both too

superduperwesman 04-22-2009 04:08 AM

:twised: