Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Canreef Black List of Members who are Flakes (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=125620)

jorjef 03-03-2018 04:17 AM

My point being if you would like to continue by all means continue. I always enjoy a good verbal joist. Yes a bit of kicking some in the shins but just as much trying to squash political correctness and get people to speak up, ya know the point of the thread. You're boring me. Go hug a tree.

Cujo#31 03-03-2018 04:45 AM

Sorry to hijack, much needed. At the least, I 100% agree that we should have some sort of member rating! Reefing is a small circle. Honour and respect should be the fisrst order of business. I have had many, many great experiences. But again, some idiots too. Like the time I called a sweet chunk of pectinia from a shutdown. We played “text tag” for a few days trying to align our schedules, then silence. He finally replies “sorry, sold, forgot who I had sold it to” ....right buddy. Forget what his name was because I re-named his contact “black listed” on my phone.
Most reefers I meet are top shelf individuals. Perhaps those of you that are less than honest or are unaware that people value you for your word and honour first, don’t forget....reefing is a very small circle. This isn’t Craig’s List.
I have driven an hour out of my way, and overpaid for a frag that I was no longer interested in, just to avoid being bundled up as a flake. So if you are an idiot....a low baller......or a flake......small world. We talk. We know who you are

tang daddy 03-03-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cujo#31 (Post 1024931)
Sorry to hijack, much needed. At the least, I 100% agree that we should have some sort of member rating! Reefing is a small circle. Honour and respect should be the fisrst order of business. I have had many, many great experiences. But again, some idiots too. Like the time I called a sweet chunk of pectinia from a shutdown. We played “text tag” for a few days trying to align our schedules, then silence. He finally replies “sorry, sold, forgot who I had sold it to” ....right buddy. Forget what his name was because I re-named his contact “black listed” on my phone.
Most reefers I meet are top shelf individuals. Perhaps those of you that are less than honest or are unaware that people value you for your word and honour first, don’t forget....reefing is a very small circle. This isn’t Craig’s List.
I have driven an hour out of my way, and overpaid for a frag that I was no longer interested in, just to avoid being bundled up as a flake. So if you are an idiot....a low baller......or a flake......small world. We talk. We know who you are

Agreed Get the black list out.... I only name people on my phone I hate Cheap F**** and no show on my phone... lucky they never text me to get stuff.

Myka 03-03-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorjef (Post 1024912)
More facts, less filler. You guys are being like a bunch of nattering old women at a garage sale.. just say'in.

:lol: Pretty much! You guys aren't doing it right.

I see an expiry date if it carries on like this. People will get all grouchy (like is already happening). I don't support the building of negative threads like this. Not much point of these random complaints - there IS a Random Thought Thread already. ;)

gregzz4 03-03-2018 07:08 PM

I'd be perfectly happy seeing this thread cleaned up/restarted. I appreciate all the support, but there is now too much clutter and no utilization going on.

Myka 03-03-2018 08:30 PM

Make a new thread...I'll rename this one the complaint thread haha.

gregzz4 03-03-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 1024946)
Make a new thread...I'll rename this one the complaint thread haha.

OK, sounds good. I'll do it after you rename this one

Myka 03-04-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzz4 (Post 1024951)
OK, sounds good. I'll do it after you rename this one

Ok done. I'll edit your first post once you've copy n pasted to the other thread, plus I'll delete our jibba jabba.

Myka 03-05-2018 01:30 AM

Well this thread died fast... :lol:

gregzz4 03-05-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 1024998)
Well this thread died fast... :lol:

Yup. It's lost it's appeal for me too.

I hoped it would become a place for outed members to come redeem themselves with an explanation and maybe even an apology.