Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Are ya ready Doug? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87691)

StirCrazy 07-05-2012 12:45 AM

Are ya ready Doug?

now that our third worst june on record is over the heat commith....

you'll get a good chance to see how hot your tank will get this weekend.

Steve

Doug 07-05-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 728633)
now that our third worst june on record is over the heat commith....

you'll get a good chance to see how hot your tank will get this weekend.

Steve

:twitch:

My air conditioning will be holding at 73 F, or so I hope. I,m going to build a blankie tent over the air conditioning duct and hide under it.....:lol:

Skimmerking 07-05-2012 03:33 AM

LOL and u wanted to go to Bc nice weather here to its been high 20's since 2 weeks and still going to stay in the high 20's til July 20th

StirCrazy 07-05-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer King (Post 728677)
LOL and u wanted to go to Bc nice weather here to its been high 20's since 2 weeks and still going to stay in the high 20's til July 20th

ya I am heading to edmonton tomorrow morning to escape the heat. going to be about 15 degrees colder in edmonton on sunday.

Doug, let me know how hot it gets on sunday at your place.. I am wondering if the north shore is like out east here. we are always at least 5 degrees hotter than what kamloops is, I even have three thermomiters going cuz I couldn't believe it :mrgreen:. I am figuring 43 to 45 degree on sunday at my house. .

Steve

Skimmerking 07-05-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 728761)
ya I am heading to edmonton tomorrow morning to escape the heat. going to be about 15 degrees colder in edmonton on sunday.

Doug, let me know how hot it gets on sunday at your place.. I am wondering if the north shore is like out east here. we are always at least 5 degrees hotter than what kamloops is, I even have three thermomiters going cuz I couldn't believe it :mrgreen:. I am figuring 43 to 45 degree on sunday at my house. .

Steve

Steve where abouts in Kamloops are you. compared to where Doug lives how far are you from him.

Doug 07-05-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 728761)

Steve

I would guess its similar over here Steve. I keep looking up behind the Costco area. Be nice there but out of my price range. :smile:

Doug 07-05-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer King (Post 728764)
Steve where abouts in Kamloops are you. compared to where Doug lives how far are you from him.

I believe he is on the other side someplace Mike.

StirCrazy 07-06-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer King (Post 728764)

your never anymore than 20 min from anyone else in kamloops :mrgreen:

um.. if I take the high way and avoid the downtown route I am about 15 min from him I would guess. the kid plays hockey at the arena past his place and that takes us about 20 min to get to.

I am east of kamloops on the way to revelstoke about 13Km from down town.

Steve

StirCrazy 07-06-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 728770)
I would guess its similar over here Steve. I keep looking up behind the Costco area. Be nice there but out of my price range. :smile:

expensive, small lots, some areas have ground stability problems due to ground water.. city has dewatering wells but with that new mine going in right over the hill people are wondering how that will be affected. I find it way over crowded up there. and yes expensive. oh and the kicker.. winter is 2 months longer up there :mrgreen:

Steve

Doug 07-06-2012 03:03 AM

Mmmmmmmmmm winter....:D