Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   R.I.P Oceanic Corals (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=114218)

Aro 05-24-2015 05:44 AM

Oceanic

Sold ? Ok that's one way to look at it.

gmann 05-24-2015 07:24 AM

is there another way to look at it if the owner said its being sold?

Aro 05-24-2015 07:30 AM

Oceanic

What did you expect him to say.
" I've lost my business to creditors see ya later "

The guy finally had karma bite him on the ass. Good riddance. Hopefully someone reputable will fill the void.

CastawayReef 05-24-2015 08:56 AM

This blows. Got great advice and livestock from them with my castaway reef.

I hope there will be a another shop with same level of customer service and appreciation soon.

: (

The Guy 05-24-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aro (Post 951256)
What did you expect him to say.
" I've lost my business to creditors see ya later "

The guy finally had karma bite him on the ass. Good riddance. Hopefully someone reputable will fill the void.

I don't think it's a good idea to FLAME people or places with your opinion, do you even realize the amount of knowledge that came from that little shop to help people out?
Best of luck to all the folks at Oceanic Corals in the future.

F.H 05-24-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Guy (Post 951264)
I don't think it's a good idea to FLAME people or places with your opinion, do you even realize the amount of knowledge that came from that little shop to help people out?

+1

Doesn't matter what your experiences were with them, shows your character needlessly flaming them online like that.

Good luck to Paul/Albert (and Tyler?), as well as to the new owners.

Aro 05-24-2015 09:24 AM

Oceanic

I'm sorry that you presume I'm just giving an opinion.
I actually have based my statement on personal first hand experience dealing with this shops gross negligence and poor business practices that have cost me a significant amount of money. So I repeat good riddance.

F.H 05-24-2015 09:30 AM

Fair enough.

They have always been more than patient with me and I've always had great customer service dealing with them, which can sometimes be a bit rare to find, so you can understand why I chose to defend them.

Aquattro 05-24-2015 11:28 AM

The one time I was able to make it over there, Paul was great, gave me great stock at a great price, and "most" people here have been happy with their years of service. Paul will be missed by most.

Let's keep this thread friendly, as in if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

SeaHorse_Fanatic 05-24-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Guy (Post 951264)

+2

I've had great service and interactions with all three guys at Oceanic. Sorry to see another saltwater LFS go.