Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Myka's 90 gallon build & 3 province move (Pics Feb 6) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52501)

Myka 06-23-2009 03:26 PM

Tony, isn't all GSP Briareum? I guess I did just ask for a specie name... :lol:

Doug...if it were me I would rip the tank apart to catch the Royal Gramma. :D This new addition has messed up my plans for adding a pair of Orchid Dottybacks. I'm prob more excited about the prezzie just because I don't know what it is! :p Twiddling thumbs now...should be here in an hour or so.

Leah 06-23-2009 03:31 PM

I have nooooo patience, hurry up fishy, I want to see you before I have to run errands:cry:

Myka 06-23-2009 04:02 PM

Oh Leah, did you see the post on here where I said the Cyphastrea that made the journey in the sand bucket has made a full recovery? It's growing like a weed now, tough bugger. :)

Come on Purolator!!!

fishytime 06-23-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 430363)
Doug...if it were me I would rip the tank apart to catch the Royal Gramma. :D This new addition has messed up my plans for adding a pair of Orchid Dottybacks. I'm prob more excited about the prezzie just because I don't know what it is! :p Twiddling thumbs now...should be here in an hour or so.

Hmmmm. 110g of sps encrusted rock....sure, wanna come help:mrgreen:

Aw sorry we threw a wrench in your stocking plans.

Heres a hint....the prezzie is a piece of something I added recently to my tank...it also caused quite a stir here in cowtown:biggrin:

Myka 06-23-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishytime (Post 430371)
Hmmmm. 110g of sps encrusted rock....sure, wanna come help:mrgreen:

Aw sorry we threw a wrench in your stocking plans.

Heres a hint....the prezzie is a piece of something I added recently to my tank...it also caused quite a stir here in cowtown:biggrin:

Ok, I'm going to go hunting through your tank thread now... :D Ooooh, this sounds cool!! EDIT: Uhm, Blue Zoas? They are niiiiiiiiiiice.

If you supply the beer I will happily help you get the Royal Gramma out. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purolator
08:11 On vehicle for delivery via SASKATOON, SK depot

Delphinus 06-23-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 430363)
Tony, isn't all GSP Briareum? I guess I did just ask for a specie name... :lol:

Actually I think most GSP is in fact Clavularia sp. Of course there are several different species within the Clavularia genus, it encompasses clove polyps as well. Briareum on the other hand is a gorgonian (just an encrusting gorgonian though obviously).. :)

Myka 06-23-2009 04:20 PM

Ohhhhhh, I thought Clavularia was a former name of Briareum. I did some hunting around, and I think there is probably a lot of mis-IDed photos on Google then.

Delphinus 06-23-2009 04:21 PM

[Sarcasm]Noooo! You don't say![/sarcasm]

Myka 06-23-2009 04:25 PM

:lol:

Ooooooo, PUROLATOR!!! Dang, I was told the package would arrive at 10:30 am, and it is 10:23 am. Holy crap! That was awesome! :D Currently going to go open the package and acclimate. :D :D :D

EDIT: Ooooooooooo it IS blue Zoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Doug and Kevin!

fishytime 06-23-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 430372)
If you supply the beer I will happily help you get the Royal Gramma out. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 430384)
EDIT: Ooooooooooo it IS blue Zoas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Doug and Kevin!

Reefs, rigs and beer?....I think I love you Mindy:love::mrgreen:

You may be the only one in Sask with them....and your welcome.