Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   BAYSIDE CORALS [edit] Group Buy YYC (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124930)

Willito 12-13-2017 02:50 AM

March is telling me there is no longer free shipping regardless the size of order.
To me that defeats the purpose of organizing group buy. You'd be better off ordering solo and having it shipped individually at your convenience rather that waiting on other people.

Tigweldpro 12-13-2017 03:43 AM

fragbox?

Ya I'm pretty frustrated with trying to get answers from them. I was told free shipping over $499 for sure though. The homepage says 7 day guarantee but it says 3 days in policy. I just have to many unanswered questions.

its not looking good for the groupbuy.

Moogled 12-13-2017 03:49 AM

Fragbox isn't the only vendor available, fortunately. I've also heard some good things about Bayside Corals as well and they get some pretty nice stuff in!

Website says free shipping for livestock over $375

Zoaelite 12-13-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogled (Post 1021783)
Fragbox isn't the only vendor available, fortunately. I've also heard some good things about Bayside Corals as well and they get some pretty nice stuff in!

Website says free shipping for livestock over $375

Bayside has an incredible assortment of stuff and some impressive customer service,Fragbox just has more put up on its WYSIWYG portion.

*Cough* Colby *Cough* Update *Cough*your site *Cough*

Willito 12-13-2017 10:31 PM

Indeed, Bayside does have really nice stuff, just need more WYSIWYG pics along with price tags. Their website stock isn't current.

Bayside Corals 12-13-2017 10:46 PM

Hey guys, if you are interested in doing a group order we can fatten up the website with new arrivals tomorrow evening. Let me know what you guys would like to see (type of coral, colors, price range, etc). We have hundreds of corals in stock. We take pictures every Thursday afternoon and post them up on Facebook - usually we add a few to the website Thursdays too. The website is current - scroll to the bottom of the "Shop" page to see the newest uploads. It's just that the corals we frag and are pretty much always available are listed first on the website (we are working on improving the site). Yes, shipping is FREE if the subtotal is $375 or more. All in-stock Acros are on clearance right now too.

Zoaelite 12-14-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayside Corals (Post 1021808)
Hey guys, if you are interested in doing a group order we can fatten up the website with new arrivals tomorrow evening. Let me know what you guys would like to see (type of coral, colors, price range, etc). We have hundreds of corals in stock. We take pictures every Thursday afternoon and post them up on Facebook - usually we add a few to the website Thursdays too. The website is current - scroll to the bottom of the "Shop" page to see the newest uploads. It's just that the corals we frag and are pretty much always available are listed first on the website (we are working on improving the site). Yes, shipping is FREE if the subtotal is $375 or more. All in-stock Acros are on clearance right now too.

If we go with Bayside I'm in for some coral for sure.

Looking for rainbow acans, high end zoas and any rarer chalices up for grabs right now. Also do you have an WWC bounces in stock right now?

WarDog 12-14-2017 07:17 PM

Thread title updated. Lol.

Scythanith 12-14-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 1021842)
If we go with Bayside I'm in for some coral for sure.

Looking for rainbow acans, high end zoas and any rarer chalices up for grabs right now. Also do you have an WWC bounces in stock right now?

I think he has pretty much all of that right now lol! Not sure if he fragged the bounce yet though.

Bayside Corals 12-14-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 1021842)
Also do you have an WWC bounces in stock right now?

Like this? :D

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4689/...e5b1db0c_n.jpg