Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WTB Tyree Bazooka Joe Chalice (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105229)

Scythanith 02-26-2014 08:18 PM

WTB Tyree Bazooka Joe Chalice

Hello,

I am looking for a frag of Tyree Bazooka Joe Chalice. I want a healthy frag size, ~2". Let me know if you have one and you're willing to ship to Saskatchewan. Please mention any other lineage frags or stand out 4 colour watermelons you may have.

Cheers,
Scott

KPG007 02-26-2014 10:58 PM

I don't have that piece, but if you are looking for named pieces, there are a ton of them out there right now.
As for Chalices, check out Big Show frags. He has some of the nicest ones you'll see. They're pricey, but I was amazed at the quality and size of pieces I got off of him.

milou 02-26-2014 11:28 PM

that bazooka joe chalice looks like watermelon to me

albert_dao 02-27-2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milou (Post 883040)
that bazooka joe chalice looks like watermelon to me

You'd have to see them in person. Totally different. Brighter pink rather than the typical purple.

Scythanith 02-27-2014 05:56 PM

Like Albert said, the pink is quite vibrant and stands out from other watermelons.

Scythanith 02-27-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPG007 (Post 883026)
I don't have that piece, but if you are looking for named pieces, there are a ton of them out there right now.
As for Chalices, check out Big Show frags. He has some of the nicest ones you'll see. They're pricey, but I was amazed at the quality and size of pieces I got off of him.

Thanks KPG. I'm not after any named chalices though :) I will take a good look at his site as well.

Cheers

Scythanith 04-11-2014 06:02 AM

TTT, and any size frag will do :)

Ryanerickson 04-11-2014 03:07 PM

Your not after named chalice but you want bazooka joe I'm confused. I agree big show is your best chance of finding it.

Scythanith 04-11-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryanerickson (Post 891654)
Your not after named chalice but you want bazooka joe I'm confused. I agree big show is your best chance of finding it.

When I said "any" there was a bit of a snobbish tone to it :) I want "THE" named coral, not just any named coral lol. Everyone and anyone's dog can slap a name on a coral, but my experience with the Tyree stuff is it holds the colour in plenty of different settings.

reefwars 04-11-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scythanith (Post 891655)
When I said "any" there was a bit of a snobbish tone to it :) I want "THE" named coral, not just any named coral lol. Everyone and anyone's dog can slap a name on a coral, but my experience with the Tyree stuff is it holds the colour in plenty of different settings.

Aquaculturings a beautiful thing ;)

+1