Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   GHL Profilux Info & Support (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Mitras Sale? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110050)

ronau 10-29-2014 10:44 PM

Mitras Sale?

Are the Mitras on sale currently?

Aqua-Digital 10-29-2014 10:50 PM

Not in Canada sadly.

Heres the Canada deal!

GHL made the important step to produce their own power supplies instead of using Meanwell. This enabled pricing to come down but in the same token keep quality up.

The issue then came that ALL power supplies in Canada have to be certified. GHL had to enter as we did with Bubble Magus pumps the very long process of certification JUST for Canada.

This sadly postponed us offering Mitras until the certification is finalised (I am told imminent)

We can not supply with the old Meanwell as with all manufacturer orders for parts there are minimum orders that the Canadian market could not sustain. So sadly we are stuck in the Etha until we get that stamp.

One thing this does show is GHL's commitment as we were with Bubble Magus to quality and safety certificates.

vanreefer 11-07-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua-Digital (Post 918902)
Not in Canada sadly.

Heres the Canada deal!

GHL made the important step to produce their own power supplies instead of using Meanwell. This enabled pricing to come down but in the same token keep quality up.

The issue then came that ALL power supplies in Canada have to be certified. GHL had to enter as we did with Bubble Magus pumps the very long process of certification JUST for Canada.

This sadly postponed us offering Mitras until the certification is finalised (I am told imminent)

We can not supply with the old Meanwell as with all manufacturer orders for parts there are minimum orders that the Canadian market could not sustain. So sadly we are stuck in the Etha until we get that stamp.

One thing this does show is GHL's commitment as we were with Bubble Magus to quality and safety certificates.

If I understand the above post correctly the mitras will eventually be available in Canada? I am in the market for a couple 6200 hv's
Thanks
VR

Aqua-Digital 11-08-2014 01:18 PM

yes it will we are in the final stages now.

reeferfulton 11-08-2014 02:29 PM

when they do finally get re released in canada . will they be at this cheaper price ?

Aqua-Digital 11-08-2014 02:33 PM

The cheaper price is a discount only being offered now in the USA due to the massive strength of the USD/euro, however the Loonie is sinking fast against the Euro so we would make a MASSIVE LOSS if we sold the same unit in Canada at the same price.

There will be some price adjustment but not what you are seeing here.

carnut 05-14-2015 12:25 AM

is there a Canadian version for sale yet?

Aqua-Digital 05-14-2015 12:31 AM

No sorry.