Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Bulk Reef Supply (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bulk Reef Supply Group Order for April! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96255)

liz 03-29-2013 06:39 PM

Bulk Reef Supply Group Order for April!

Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

This order will close April 15th (I will be away for part of the time but will update thread when I get back on the 14th) if we have 10 people.

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** :wink:

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz

DigitalWeight 03-29-2013 07:01 PM

I am sure I'll need something by then so sign me up please. Pm sent.

liz 03-29-2013 07:20 PM

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

This order will close April 15th (I will be away for part of the time but will update thread when I get back on the 14th) if we have 10 people.

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** :wink:

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight

batmanrob 03-29-2013 09:13 PM

i am in

Pm sent with info. Thanks

liz 03-29-2013 09:36 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob

batmanrob 03-29-2013 10:01 PM

BRS Group buy

When can we start ordering? Can we bundle this with the easter weekend 10X weekend promotion?

liz 03-29-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batmanrob (Post 806889)
When can we start ordering? Can we bundle this with the easter weekend 10X weekend promotion?

No, it would be April 16th as I am closing the thread on the 15th. Orders start on Tuesday's so there is no way we could benefit from the Easter weekend promotion.

Magma 03-29-2013 11:13 PM

PM Sent

liz 03-30-2013 01:16 PM

Example:

1. Liz
2. DigitalWeight
3. batmanrob
4. Magma
5. Carnut
6. 1eyedjyde
7. dolphinpoint

dolphinpoint 03-30-2013 01:23 PM

Group buy

I am in as well. Pm sent