Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   lastlight's 93 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94980)

sphelps 02-22-2013 04:00 PM

You could always check out mine, you can explain your gulp theory at the same time. I don't think that teach that in Saskatoon.

Good choice btw :biggrin:

Goatman 02-22-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 795556)
Single black Mitras. Never even seen one before but I can do that when it finally arrives :lol: Sounds like that could be a month or more. It's got as little disco as you can get and the spread that a canon styled pendant can't give you. If my tank had been shallower I'd consider a 2x2 grid of the Kessil a150 I already have but I'd like the ability to tune the colours a bit too. I've come to want just a touch more blue.

What about Orpheks?

i have crabs 02-22-2013 05:20 PM

Looks good except all that glass on the back wall needs some kind of decorating, if only there was something you could put on it

Lance 02-23-2013 02:18 AM

How did you make the 93 in your signature look like a tank with no water?

The Grizz 02-23-2013 02:37 AM

Good god and I thought I went through tanks more then anyone. Where's the sump dude? I wanna see some plumbing, a skimmer and return pump ASAP.

gregzz4 02-23-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 795533)
I have Rona make all the cuts to the plywood then slap it together in the kitchen and add my trim.

Nice job on the stand
Looking forward to the rest

We all knew you couldn't stick with a tank you could lift when full by yourself :razz:

duncangweller 02-23-2013 05:22 AM

I really like that stand. Now you have made me want one of those. Damn you reefers and your nice setups

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

lastlight 02-23-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 795771)
Good god and I thought I went through tanks more then anyone. Where's the sump dude? I wanna see some plumbing, a skimmer and return pump ASAP.

Well I have the sump but no room to setup the damn thing lol. The 404 and its sump are hogging up a great deal of my basement! Return pump and skimmer are back ordered so yell at Denny if you want lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzz4 (Post 795773)
Nice job on the stand
Looking forward to the rest

We all knew you couldn't stick with a tank you could lift when full by yourself :razz:

Aha there's a method to the madness maybe? I'm glad someone thinks so. My condition baffles me more than anyone trust me :biggrin:

Stones 02-24-2013 05:59 PM

Good to see you are going to be back on the SPS bandwagon shortly. Nice job on the stand. You always seem to be able to pull off very modern and elegant looking stands but I guess you've had some serious practice by now!

fishoholic 02-24-2013 06:24 PM

Love the stand and the dimensions of the tank, cubes rock!