Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   BC Interiors (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Anyone in Castlegar? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80231)

chris121277 05-31-2012 01:46 PM

Thanx Man.....that thread is over a year old now, it is really starting to fill in now.

cblair 05-31-2012 11:24 PM

i bet it looks great :biggrin: what do you use to maintain your calcium and alk. My last tank i used a calcium reactor worked great. with the smaller tank i think i will be using b-ionic 2 part...save the reactor for the big one

chris121277 06-01-2012 02:27 AM

Currently I'm dosing 2 part 120ml's per day by hand....but I'm seriously looking into a dosing pump.... threw the summer months we camp alot, darn near every week end......so needless to say I spend all week trying to play catch up :rolleyes:

Just have to get it by the Miss's and well.....if I can squeek it buy her I'd like to get my hands on MP40es as well....but I'm sorta thinking I might be sleeping on the couch if I tried for both at the same time :wink:

cblair 06-01-2012 05:16 AM

hahaha i definatley hear you on that. Thats the problem with this hobby... it always seems like there is somthing else to buy. i am also looking into the mp10 for the nano, might be a little overkill for a small tank but my experience with sps, they love flow. the mp40 should be an awesome addition to your tank.

robzilla 01-13-2013 08:40 PM

got a bucket and 1/4 of instant ocean, that i'm looking to sell. anybody interested?
chris, do you have pepe's email? or id on canreef?

robzilla 01-19-2013 10:47 PM

salt is gone. got a few test kits if someone is interested...cheap :)

freddy 01-20-2013 11:51 PM

Just wondering where the store in nelson is the wife goes to nelson about once a month.

chris121277 01-21-2013 01:34 AM

It's gone man.....they moved to Grandforks

freddy 01-21-2013 02:39 AM

Too bad,was at fish and gecko in cranbrook on saturday,had a bit of stuff,some nice small tangs,softies,his store is coming along nicley,it is in the tammarack mall now,picked up a chunck of live rock and some snails.He is getting in a large order at the end of the month.

seasmurf 02-07-2013 09:22 PM

new to koots

Hi, I'm in Creston, I moved here from Calgary. In that, I had to sell my 180 reef tank. But I kept all my sand and rock (all dead now).

I've been looking everywhere (even Petco) for a new tank to start. I've decided to go back to Bow Valley Aquariums in Calgary. I can get a drilled 250, with an 80 gall sump, and metal stand for 1200... and that includes shipping! To Creston!

So, you know, just checking out where to get started with supplies, and, well, I'm so close to Cour de lane, ID, I'm thinking of starting there. Its all about salt. I'm going to start out cheap while I wait forEVER for the tank to cycle. But my fave is "Saline" by SEACHEM.

Anyways, is anyone around here selling anything... I might be interested in a couple months....