Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Q&A (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Q: How can we acknowledge helpful members? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82548)

The Grizz 08-18-2012 05:30 AM

That's truly sad indeed

SeaHorse_Fanatic 08-18-2012 05:35 AM

That's too bad. Nice try Brad. Good thought, just not enough "traction" it seems at this time.

Anthony

Aquattro 08-18-2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 738318)
That's too bad. Nice try Brad. Good thought, just not enough "traction" it seems at this time.

Anthony

I guess not. I can think of a dozen members that could have been nominated, so I was surprised nobody wanted to play.

gregzz4 08-18-2012 05:47 AM

I haven't seen this thread until now ...

fishoholic 08-18-2012 02:04 PM

There was 2 people that I wanted to nominate. One is my boyfriend (who has helped out many members) even opened Red Coral on Christmas day so someone could buy salt since they had ran out and needed to do an emergency water change, kinda surprised no one else nominated him. The other person I wanted to nominate (Steve from RCE) is a sponsor so I can't, even though he has helped out many people (free of charge) on his own time.

Aquattro 08-18-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishoholic (Post 738333)
There was 2 people that I wanted to nominate. One is my boyfriend

And I waited and waited...I expected that even if nobody else was going to go along with this, that you would at least nominate Doug. But you didn't.....sigh

SeaHorse_Fanatic 08-18-2012 06:18 PM

Actually, from the thread title, it seemed to me as if it was a discussion about how we can acknowledge great, helpful members and to come up with ideas that would then be implemented in a separate thread - i.e. "Now Nominate your most helpful reefer contest"

I read parts of it before but didn't really pay close attention or just didn't notice when this thread began asking for actual nominations.

Sorry.

Nano 08-18-2012 06:26 PM

I wouldn't know who to nominate first lol there are so many great people on here who have bent over backwards and done more then I could ever ask for, you know who you all are, and thank you :) I hope one day I can repay you some how :D

The Grizz 08-18-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nano (Post 738368)
I wouldn't know who to nominate first lol there are so many great people on here who have bent over backwards and done more then I could ever ask for, you know who you all are, and thank you :) I hope one day I can repay you some how :D

When you win the lotto remember me :lol:

Nano 08-19-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 738387)
When you win the lotto remember me :lol:

Haha "when" I do I'll build you a nice tank :)