Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   fijireefrock.com (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=198)
-   -   Christmas specials with videos (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103405)

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-22-2013 08:49 PM

Christmas specials with videos

What's a best way to entroduce a new product that has been used for years in public aquariums but recently started being used in the hobby of reefing:biggrin:

Free giveaway

The product will be available on www.fijireefrock.com/ Starting tomorrow
I will give you 3 free lbs for every 50 lbs of rockspurchase only for the week of Christmas,more than enough product for your rock work and a little to play with:biggrin:

This product has been in use for few years and already in Canada with some of those who purchased from fijireefrock
I will be posting a video tonight of how its best used and to best achieve your quality aquascape and never have the hassle of tumbling rocks in your system...

Also for those in Calgary the product will be available for purchase through Concept aquariums
And will be offering a free one lb bag with any amount of dry rock purchased at Concept Aquariums

Stay tunes more and I mean much more to come....

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-23-2013 05:36 PM

Man loading a video taking long...eventually will be up for tonight...:biggrin:

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-26-2013 10:34 AM

Below is one of the informational videos..enjoy,like,follow and comment please:biggrin:

FijiCrete

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-26-2013 02:43 PM

The pieces was build in the video will be traveling with me today and be spending few hours at Concept....come and see us there and maybe we will setup a Fijicrete play table...:biggrin:

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-27-2013 06:28 AM

Here is another video playing with FijiCrete..:biggrin:
Subscribe to our tube and like

FijiCrete

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-28-2013 06:37 AM

No comments on either of the videos...come on guys give us the drive to do more builds...any input if better than none :biggrin: either here on Canreef or youtube videos Maybe thumbs up or down :wink:
How about check out the transcript (automatic captions) under each video I found it funny as I go over what I say in the video :biggrin:

Here are the links again

FijiCrete#1

FijiCrete#2

studsrsx 12-28-2013 03:00 PM

Not bad for a first vid. Is it shot with an iphone or something? Screen was narrow when I watched. Enjoyed it though!! :)

wreck 12-28-2013 04:46 PM

Thanks for posting, enjoyed watchin them

eli@fijireefrock.com 12-28-2013 04:48 PM

thanks,we used my phone Galaxy note,I didn't realize the settings until I uploaded the video :biggrin:

Thinking of doing another one tonight making some caves bigger by combining all the rock I carry

thanhjenn 12-29-2013 12:48 AM

Fijicrete

How much per bag?