Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Photography (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   When is the next tank of the month!? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89682)

windcoast reefs 09-11-2012 11:40 PM

When is the next tank of the month!?

I just noticed today that the last tank of the month was before the summer! Anyone have an idea of when the next one will be? It's always cool seeing all the great tanks out there!

Aquattro 09-12-2012 12:17 AM

No idea. I'll ask :)

windcoast reefs 09-12-2012 12:22 AM

Thanks!

Bblinks 09-29-2012 11:58 PM

I want to nominate Aquattro's tank for canreef TOTM! October, 2012. Brad's tank is a beautiful matured sps dominate reef tank that I think we can all admire.

windcoast reefs 09-30-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bblinks (Post 750963)
I want to nominate Aquattro's tank for canreef TOTM! October, 2012. Brad's tank is a beautiful matured sps dominate reef tank that I think we can all admire.

1+

Aquattro 09-30-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

While I appreciate the thought Rich, honestly, I really don't have time to set it up right now. Between work, dogs, kids and training, I get enough leftover time to spot check here and sleep a little. :)

I do, however, notice that YOU have a nice mature and bigger SPS tank.....

Rice Reef 09-30-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 750968)
While I appreciate the thought Rich, honestly, I really don't have time to set it up right now. Between work, dogs, kids and training, I get enough leftover time to spot check here and sleep a little. :)

Since it has been a very long time since we had a TOTM how about a coTOTM and I nominate both of you!

Snaz 09-30-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 750968)

Yes I recently had the pleasure seeing BBlinks 300 gallon tank and I would second a nomination for TOTM.

What I particularly liked about this tank was it was the centre piece of a cozy family room yet it did not overtake the room. Noise was barely noticeable when sitting NEXT to it and everything was tucked away neatly underneath. Oh and the coral... DROOL!

Bblinks 09-30-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaz (Post 750996)
Yes I recently had the pleasure seeing BBlinks 300 gallon tank and I would second a nomination for TOTM.

What I particularly liked about this tank was it was the centre piece of a cozy family room yet it did not overtake the room. Noise was barely noticeable when sitting NEXT to it and everything was tucked away neatly underneath. Oh and the coral... DROOL!

Thanks very much for the kind words Keith, much appreciated! I honestly don't think the tank is ready for that yet, maybe another year or so when everything really matures.

Bblinks 09-30-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rice Reef (Post 750986)
Since it has been a very long time since we had a TOTM how about a coTOTM and I nominate both of you!

You know that's crazy talk Wayne.:wink: