Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WTD: Ricordeas (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79422)

linz8392 10-23-2011 05:02 AM

WTD: Ricordeas

Colourful Ricordeas wanted. Email me

linz8392@gmail.com

thanks

phi delt reefer 10-23-2011 07:00 AM

we are doing a group buy - 9.50 a ric through a reputable wholesaler.

http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1540.0

the seller will ship.

SteveConn 10-23-2011 02:25 PM

Hey Phi

Is this open to westerners? I liooked at your forum and its all S/SW Ontario. I would love to get some of those rics

phi delt reefer 10-23-2011 11:58 PM

steve - yes the seller is normally a wholesaler who has shipped to vancouver stores on a regular basis. group buy is open to all :D

Starry 10-24-2011 12:19 AM

Anyone in kelowna wanna do a group buy? Id like 5.

SteveConn 10-24-2011 12:29 AM

Anyone in Calgary interested in this?

bkelly 10-24-2011 12:52 AM

ill go for 5 also - kelowna

The Grizz 10-24-2011 12:56 AM

I would go for some as well. Maybe we need to get an order of 50 out to Alberta.

Oilers 10-24-2011 01:19 AM

I would like to have some as well. Anybody else in Edmonton want in on this?

SteveConn 10-24-2011 01:21 AM

I am interested in 5 to 10 depending on what is available

cdhollan 10-24-2011 01:37 AM

id be interested in 5 as well

2pts 10-24-2011 03:43 AM

I just looked up how far Kitchener is from Guelph, apparently 10 km. I am most likely going to Guelph the 3rd week of November. If I go I would probably want 10 - 15 for myself. I would be flying back into Kelowna airport.

I'll know the end of next week if I'm going.

the marine apprentice 10-24-2011 04:58 AM

grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

The Grizz 10-24-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the marine apprentice (Post 644699)
grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

Will do, I will let you know what's going down as soon as I know.

NastayNatron 10-24-2011 05:55 AM

Id be interested in 5

phi delt reefer 10-24-2011 11:21 PM

Hey Guys! Got an email from Grizz - no clue this would be so popular. I will ask the mods if its okay to open the group buy officially on Canreef. The wholesaler is not a Canreef sponsor (but is an AP sponsor) so i didnt want to anger the gods, i mean mods ;).

Please check page one of this thread for the official link to my group buy. I have added your info and location to the group buy. I will get back to you on shipping costs. I have emailed the supplier. There is no minimum buy for with all of you purchasing we are at over 100 units sold so the group buy is definately a go. THough with shipping i would strongly suggest centralizing shipping or increasing the units you purchase to help spread out the costs. You can always resell the rics - these usually go for $15-$25 a head. I will be handing picking the rics for my self and a few of my fellow reefers who cant make it. I would be more than happy to do the same for you guys - just tell me what colors you want and i will do my best to make sure Rich sends you what you want. I will be bringing an Actinic flashlight with me so i can see which ones POP under actinics.

The Grizz 10-25-2011 12:50 AM

Thanks Phi, ok so I will shoot this out.......if everyone is in agreement we can have the whole order sent to me here in Red Deer since there are people want some in both Calgary & Edmonton. Unless there is more people interested here to help on my shipping to, then Calgary & Edmonton people can pick one person to receive there shipments.

Unless some one has a better idea? As of now I know myself & one other from here want some for sure.

Coralgurl 10-25-2011 01:24 AM

I'd be interested in 5 as well! Not sure where you are at with ordering!

NanoN00b 10-25-2011 05:14 AM

How does a fellow get in on this also? I can go to RD. It will hurt me, but I can.

;)

dc4 10-25-2011 05:22 AM

No one in Vancouver interested? I would be down for 5...

JTang 10-25-2011 06:33 AM

Me me! Give me 5.
Anyone else interested from Vancouver?

SteveConn 10-25-2011 06:41 AM

I'm in Calgary. I am in for 6 rics (all different colors if possible please.. looking at the photo posting, there should be at least 6 color var.)

phi delt reefer 10-25-2011 12:30 PM

okay guys i am keeping track of who wants what.

Tony (Delphius) has advised the group buy will be allowed on Canreef so we are good to start a group buy thread. I have not heard back from the supplier yet (he does this as a side business but it is pretty good about getting back to me in a couple days) as to the cost of shipping. I will organize the requests by location and then you guys can work out who wants what shipped where.

Reef-Geek 10-25-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTang (Post 644885)
Me me! Give me 5.
Anyone else interested from Vancouver?

I am interested,I want 6. is shipping included or what?

Oilers 10-25-2011 04:45 PM

Phi, sorry I didn't tell you how many units I want. I would like to have 10 units.. 3 orange, 3 pink, 3 blue and 1 purple. Please and thank you.

The Grizz 10-25-2011 06:27 PM

Hey all keep an eye out for a new thread for the group but for us westerners. Phi delt reefer is working on getting us pricing for shipping and will be posting all the info we need to get some of these amazing ric's to us.

2pts 10-25-2011 08:44 PM

I will be ordering 20 myself to Vernon. If anyone wants to have theirs shipped to my place in Vernon, they are welcome to have them tag along with mine. Info is here in the BC Interior Forum..

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79485

sphelps 10-25-2011 09:11 PM

I'd be in for Calgary shipment as well, I can do 5-10 depending on what's needed to fill the order. If someone is setting something up please PM me.

phi delt reefer 10-25-2011 09:46 PM

ok guys all this interest seems to have paid off.

Elias from caco2 reef (sponsor here) will handle all the Alberta peeps wanting in on this group buy. He will be posting a thread and info tommorow.

2pts will be handling the BC people who can meet him in Vernon/Kelowona to pick up their orders. He has started another thread already. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/sho...threadid=79485

If their is enough interest outside of that area i can see if we can ship out a second box.

thank you all -we'll try to make sure everyone gets taken care of.

reefan 10-25-2011 09:51 PM

premium???

Quote:

under the right lighting these rics WILL look like this ( I have seen them myself when torsten had them under actinics)
Not trying to be argumentative however I have to say that the above quote taken from that other board's link is rather misleading. The rics you are showing are very ordinary and not what most people I know would call premium and then to say they WILL look like the other picture under actinic is as previously stated misleading. "Premium" ricordia should normally look like the so called "actinic" picture under 10k -14K lighting anyway and absolutlely glow under actinic.

phi delt reefer 10-25-2011 11:15 PM

i've seen the rics rich brings in and they are the premium rics (not to be confused with Australian yumas)

the pics he took are with the lights off to the side of the rics, not directly over them. The warehouse isnt very well lite either, its very dark in there for its the basement of another business they house the rics in.

I should correct my post to read how good they look under proper lighting not just actinic lighting.

themastr 10-26-2011 12:30 AM

I'm down for 15 or so heads. Let me know who will do the edmonton order.

I will take 15 or so for this order too. Let me know who else is in edmonton on this cause I only go to the city on the odd weekends.

thanks
erick

eli@fijireefrock.com 10-26-2011 02:40 AM

Hello all
Like phi delt reefer said I will be holding the shipment for Calgary and region,..
For those interested in a possibly one shot deal on as we see from the original photos on this thread great shot for such a crappy photographer:biggrin: that these Ricordeas have some amazing mixed colors.
The price will simply be and I will conferm on all this by tomorrow 9.5$/piece + taxes + shipping totals rughly no more than $11/head for me that sounds like an excellent deal.If we hit the 100 pcs mark we will get a better shipping rate.

The Grizz 10-26-2011 02:57 AM

That works great for Calgary / Edmonton but not for me, as I would only be in for maybe 10 total for me & marine apprentice. I guess I'm out.

Oilers 10-26-2011 03:09 AM

Elias, I just want some clarification since my understanding is that all the orders for Alberta will be sent to you. How do we, Edmontonians and other areas beside Calgary, get a hold of the Ricordeas?

thanhjenn 10-26-2011 03:12 AM

rics

I would be interested in 4-5 heads. Why don't the edmontonians gets it shipped to edmonton and just split the cost. I'm sure it not much more and less of a hassel?

cdhollan 10-26-2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thanhjenn (Post 645155)
I would be interested in 4-5 heads. Why don't the edmontonians gets it shipped to edmonton and just split the cost. I'm sure it not much more and less of a hassel?

probably would work too... I'm in for 5or so in edmonton, let me know whats get decided tho plz

eli@fijireefrock.com 10-26-2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 645147)
That works great for Calgary / Edmonton but not for me, as I would only be in for maybe 10 total for me & marine apprentice. I guess I'm out.

Greg this purchase should be good for everyone if you could make it down to calgary for pickup,or I am sure when we gather all orders someone will come down or passing through towards Edmonton and drop your order.

Oilers 10-26-2011 04:07 AM

That works for me. So far we have
cdhollan: 5
thanhjenn: 5
themastr: 15
oilers: 10
Anybody else in Edmonton want in?

eli@fijireefrock.com 10-26-2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilers (Post 645152)
Elias, I just want some clarification since my understanding is that all the orders for Alberta will be sent to you. How do we, Edmontonians and other areas beside Calgary, get a hold of the Ricordeas?

I will notify everyone for the delivery date as I will have it set to accommodate all.
And I have no problem holding some recordeas in my tank till pickup