Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   BWI Plumbing (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   thanks again BWI (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72913)

Skimmerking 02-17-2011 05:55 PM

thanks again BWI

BWI you rock ordered yesterday and its here today man you are fast and Cheap on the prices. The fishies thank you.

need to look at a better RO/DI what ya got

BWI 02-17-2011 06:10 PM

thanks.. well as for units we will be in the next week coming out with our SR-Elite series which is the most efficient unit we have.. 1:1 ratio...

tyler

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWI (Post 591914)
thanks.. well as for units we will be in the next week coming out with our SR-Elite series which is the most efficient unit we have.. 1:1 ratio...

tyler

I sent two emails and a PM a week ago regarding ordering this system with no response. Good to know at least shipping won't take too long when you finally decide to get back to me :wink:

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591921)
I sent two emails and a PM a week ago regarding ordering this system with no response. Good to know at least shipping won't take too long when you finally decide to get back to me :wink:

Can we say OUCH!!!:redface:

Email/PM's can sometimes be unreliable... maybe BWI never got it. I personally never got some PM's that others stated they sent me.

Best bet is to always call.

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globaldesigns (Post 591925)
Can we say OUCH!!!:redface:

Email/PM's can sometimes be unreliable... maybe BWI never got it. I personally never got some PM's that others stated they sent me.

Best bet is to always call.

I would have called if I could find a phone number listed on the website, the contact page is just an email form. No worries just got my response now, nothing like a little poke to get the ball moving in the right direction :biggrin:

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591928)
I would have called if I could find a phone number listed on the website, the contact page is just an email form. No worries just got my response now, nothing like a little poke to get the ball moving in the right direction :biggrin:

You brought up a great point... I looked at the site, and where is the contact info?

First rule of web design, make it easy for a potential customer to contact you.:biggrin: Sometimes an online form is not enough.

sphelps 02-17-2011 06:46 PM

Looking again I did find a number under "About Us"

globaldesigns 02-17-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591937)

Ah, I see it.... Tyler maybe put it somewhere in your header, where your logo is, this way a phone number is always present. I myself would not go to about us, for a phone number, I would look under contact us or somewhere obvious.

Just trying to help, please don't take it any differently.

P.S. How is the new site working? Hopefully all is good. I will say it is much better than your old one. So great work.

Skimmerking 02-18-2011 01:41 AM

Db

Skimmerking 02-18-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591921)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591928)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Holy crap Steve talk about not sugar coating things, like your cocky attitude comes out again. Funny i had no problem finding his address and phone number, if you want to want to bitch about him not getting back to you Email him. Im posting the great experience from TYLER from BWI from many times that i have ordered from him.

WOW

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 591937)

Sick of posting good things and crap that people bitch about take it to a PM

Skimmerking 02-18-2011 01:48 AM

And today after getting my stuff the membrane and the flush Valve, i was hooking it up unsure of the way it goes called him up from his
PHONE NUMBER that I found so EASY ON THE SITE.....
told him a few things then he tells me ah crap you have a 50 GPD restrictor that isn't going to work. so he tells me that he would send me a new 100Gpd membrane because the flush valve has its own build in restrictor, wow talk about great Customer service then stays on line to explain to me on how to make a 50 GPD flush valve.

globaldesigns 02-18-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skimmer King (Post 592095)
And today after getting my stuff the membrane and the flush Valve, i was hooking it up unsure of the way it goes called him up from his
PHONE NUMBER that I found so EASY ON THE SITE.....
told him a few things then he tells me ah crap you have a 50 GPD restrictor that isn't going to work. so he tells me that he would send me a new 100Gpd membrane because the flush valve has its own build in restrictor, wow talk about great Customer service then stays on line to explain to me on how to make a 50 GPD flush valve.

I personally haven't bought from Tyler yet, but have helped him on some things and he was very pleasant to work with. Also very generous with me, of which I didn't take him up on, but will for sure buy my future water filters, etc from him in the future.

The Grizz 02-18-2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globaldesigns (Post 592170)
I personally haven't bought from Tyler yet, but have helped him on some things and he was very pleasant to work with. Also very generous with me, of which I didn't take him up on, but will for sure buy my future water filters, etc from him in the future.

I see you are still lurking around tonight :razz:

BWI sound like really good peeps to deal with, good to know

globaldesigns 02-18-2011 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 592175)
I see you are still lurking around tonight :razz:

BWI sound like really good peeps to deal with, good to know

Yup, working on some proposals for work, now I can't sleep. So a lurking I go. So I guess I am as bad as you :silly:

sphelps 02-22-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmodeus (Post 592092)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Holy crap Steve talk about not sugar coating things, like your cocky attitude comes out again. Funny i had no problem finding his address and phone number, if you want to want to bitch about him not getting back to you Email him. Im posting the great experience from TYLER from BWI from many times that i have ordered from him.

WOW

Sick of posting good things and crap that people bitch about take it to a PM

Mike, I previously emailed and PM'd him with no response so your advice to pm or email makes no sense. I wasn't bitching anyone out, it was clearly a slight nudge to get a response. Sorry I couldn't find his phone number at the time so posting in an active thread was my only option to insure a response. The whole point was to do business with him, all I want is to order a system so yes I expect a response within a week, I don't think that's unreasonable so my post is clearly justified. If you disagree take your own advice and stick to PM or email as posting a defensive response to bitch me out is no different.

BWI 03-07-2011 05:48 PM

sorry i have been ill the last week or soo... finally i am back to 100%

sphelps 03-07-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWI (Post 596752)
sorry i have been ill the last week or soo... finally i am back to 100%

Starting pre-orders yet for the 1:1 systems?

Skimmerking 03-07-2011 08:35 PM

ya what are they going for and when