Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Fragcave (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   FragCave is here!!!! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102806)

FragCave 11-30-2013 01:27 PM

FragCave is here!!!!

Hi everyone, we are proud to announce that FragCave is now a sponsor. Some of you may know me as "explor3r" on the forum. We really look forward to share our quality frags and unique products with the CANREEF community.

Here is some background on Fragcave!

FragCave is run by me, Alex Alzate and was setup to provide access to vibrant, healthy and reasonably priced coral frags in Canada.

I started my interest in Corals in 2008 as a Reefer Hobbyist. I had never had a saltwater tank before but I was very keen and perhaps a bit naive.....how hard could it be?

It was a slow and steady process setting up my first reef tank. I bought and traded both full grown corals and frags from local hobbyists and stores in Toronto.

Since 2010, I set about transforming my passion into a business. The website http://www.fragcave.com is our outlet for displaying available coral frags and supplies within Canada, operating out of Toronto, Ontario.

Why choose FragCave?

I decided early on to operate under a service model and not a sales model, by actively promoting coral frags that are properly healed, which we think is best for our clients.

I know the that the only way we can continue to build the business is to keep our clients happy. The number of positive client reviews and comments is a reflection of our service.

This is how I like to do business and I know there are others who appreciate it.

Thank you.

Alex Alzate

Founder FragCave.

Taipan 11-30-2013 01:50 PM

"Hobbyist 1st; 'Fragger/Vendor' 2nd".....

"Hobbyist FIRST; 'Fragger/Vendor' second". :biggrin: Nice to see it's official now Alex. Congratulations.

thmh 11-30-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taipan (Post 862748)
"Hobbyist FIRST; 'Fragger/Vendor' second". :biggrin: Nice to see it's official now Alex. Congratulations.

+1 woohoo Alex!!!!

-Tony

FragCave 11-30-2013 02:09 PM

Thank you guys I feel the love:biggrin:

typezero 11-30-2013 02:19 PM

Welcome alex!!!!!!

FragCave 11-30-2013 02:28 PM

Thanks Long

denny_C 11-30-2013 02:38 PM

welcome alex buddy nice to see you aboard:)

FragCave 11-30-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denny@concept (Post 862758)
welcome alex buddy nice to see you aboard:)

Hi Denny thanks so much:mrgreen:

DAVE 11-30-2013 02:41 PM

Congrats buddy.

FragCave 11-30-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrologist (Post 862761)
Congrats buddy.

Thanks Dave:biggrin:

rickcasa 11-30-2013 03:59 PM

Love, love the cookie idea!! Me want some! This is going to be hot!
Congrats Alex!

Masonjames 11-30-2013 04:50 PM

Congrats Alex.

For any of you that do not know Alex/ Fragcave, Id tell you you are missing out on another one of Canada's finest sources for quality coral. But seriously Alex, this means I have to share Fragcave with EVERYONE now. lol.

My own selfishness aside awesome guy, awesome frags! He's up there with the those other few that hold elite status... Cough, cough, mad, cough, jelly, cough cough. lol.

So nothing but love for fragcave here. Glad to have you all legit like on here Alex! Wishing you the best with the new sponsorship!

kien 11-30-2013 05:07 PM

jeeze louise! It's about time Alex :-) Welcome to The Canreef ! :biggrin:

FragCave 11-30-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcasa (Post 862770)
Love, love the cookie idea!! Me want some! This is going to be hot!
Congrats Alex!

Thanks man the cookies are just the beginning, lots more of FragCave unique coming soon.:biggrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masonjames (Post 862776)
Congrats Alex.

For any of you that do not know Alex/ Fragcave, Id tell you you are missing out on another one of Canada's finest sources for quality coral. But seriously Alex, this means I have to share Fragcave with EVERYONE now. lol.

My own selfishness aside awesome guy, awesome frags! He's up there with the those other few that hold elite status... Cough, cough, mad, cough, jelly, cough cough. lol.

So nothing but love for fragcave here. Glad to have you all legit like on here Alex! Wishing you the best with the new sponsorship!

Jason wow thanks for the kind words Im just a happy camper and I love to share the love for the hobby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 862780)
jeeze louise! It's about time Alex :-) Welcome to The Canreef ! :biggrin:

Yes sir it was about time!!! lol thanks:drum::drum::drum:

HaZRaTTy 12-01-2013 12:58 AM

Welcome,

Another vendor in the T.O :neutral:

Nice website, just a quick question may clear up for everyone browsing. The zoa's and paly's are they all WYSIWG? Some pictures say it under LPS and SPS I believe but nothing under ZnP's

(Sorry if I missed somewhere it stating it)

FragCave 12-01-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZRaTTy (Post 862871)
Welcome,

Another vendor in the T.O :neutral:

Nice website, just a quick question may clear up for everyone browsing. The zoa's and paly's are they all WYSIWG? Some pictures say it under LPS and SPS I believe but nothing under ZnP's

(Sorry if I missed somewhere it stating it)

Hi everything is WYSIWYG unless specify, thanks:smile:

xenon 12-01-2013 02:19 AM

Hey Alex!!!!

Glad to see you made it to the best forum in Canada.

Canreef is very lucky to have you here! :biggrin:

J_T 12-01-2013 03:48 AM

I have spent some time at Alex's place... Okay, lots of time (he bought a couch because I complained I had no where to sit)

Corals always look good. Display tank is better than the local zoo's exhibit, and sometimes, there is fresh baked goods :)

You won't be unhappy dealing with Alex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Doug 12-01-2013 04:14 AM

:welcome:

Good to have you here. Look forward to doing some business

Doug 12-01-2013 04:33 AM

Ok. Nevermind. I cant resist those stunning blue sps, even if it costs me $55 to get three frags shipped here. :D Order is in.

ReefHero 12-01-2013 09:36 PM

Congrats Alex!! I'm still trying to find time to get over to see your setup sometime. I've heard it is sweet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FragCave 12-01-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_T (Post 862917)
I have spent some time at Alex's place... Okay, lots of time (he bought a couch because I complained I had no where to sit)

Corals always look good. Display tank is better than the local zoo's exhibit, and sometimes, there is fresh baked goods :)

You won't be unhappy dealing with Alex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jhon now we are planning to get an arcade machine and other things to entertain everyone while visiting..:biggrin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 862926)
:welcome:

Good to have you here. Look forward to doing some business

Thank you Doug your package will be there soon!!! thank you for your business

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReefHero (Post 863044)
Congrats Alex!! I'm still trying to find time to get over to see your setup sometime. I've heard it is sweet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Reefhero you are more than welcome to come and visit anytime Ill make sure there is lot of candy for your eyes:biggrin:

FragCave 12-02-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenon (Post 862892)
Hey Alex!!!!

Glad to see you made it to the best forum in Canada.

Canreef is very lucky to have you here! :biggrin:

Thank you Dan I appreciated your positive comment:biggrin:

Doug 12-06-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FragCave (Post 863057)
Thanks Jhon now we are planning to get an arcade machine and other things to entertain everyone while visiting..:biggrin:

Thank you Doug your package will be there soon!!! thank you for your business

Thanks Reefhero you are more than welcome to come and visit anytime Ill make sure there is lot of candy for your eyes:biggrin:

Its all here, fine and dandy. Should have some pics soon. Extremely well packaged and all looking good.

Thank-you. Look forward to doing more business.

FragCave 12-07-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 864210)
Its all here, fine and dandy. Should have some pics soon. Extremely well packaged and all looking good.

Thank-you. Look forward to doing more business.

Im glad everything is ok how it suppose to, thanks for your business :)

Doug 02-06-2014 07:01 PM

Thanks for another great order Alex.....:thumb:

larrysy 08-16-2014 10:16 PM

Just came back from Alex's place. I discovered yesterday that his place is only 5 mins walking distance from mine. Lucky me.:biggrin:

Awesome display tank and very impressed with his whole setup. Best I have seen so far (which is only those displays at LFS). I'm still waiting for my tank to cycle but I'll definitely be back to get some corals to fill up my tank.