Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Canreef Nano Tank Build Contest #2 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Contest #2 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51724)

StirCrazy 04-17-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelps (Post 411720)
Quite the deal, where from?

I e-mailed proflux and asked them if they had a package that would meet my needs. he sent me back a price. only problem is my tank is on hold till this fall now as I am noving my family to kamloops at the end of June then I am living in my 30 foot trailer till sept when I retire from the Military. then I can start planning a new tank. thinking a large in wall so you can see it from the home theater room, but have a roll down shade to block it off when I am watching a movie.

Steve

Binare 04-17-2009 03:47 AM

Oops... My bad, thought 'this' discussion was about a nano tank contest, sorry about that

StirCrazy 04-17-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binare (Post 411739)
Oops... My bad, thought 'this' discussion was about a nano tank contest, sorry about that

na, we stold it for other conversations, who said it was a nano contest anyways. all the thread said was Contest #2. you nano people already had your contest now its time for bigger tanks. If you want another nano contest start a Nano contest thread. :mrgreen:

Steve

christyf5 04-17-2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 411758)
na, we stold it for other conversations, who said it was a nano contest anyways. all the thread said was Contest #2. you nano people already had your contest now its time for bigger tanks. If you want another nano contest start a Nano contest thread. :mrgreen:

Steve

you STOLD it? Come on now Steve, only 10 year olds say that :razz:

StirCrazy 04-17-2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christyf5 (Post 411783)
you STOLD it? Come on now Steve, only 10 year olds say that :razz:

3 pages of typing and thats the best you could come up with :mrgreen:

Im tired, it rought being a single dad overnight. but I am getting used to it I think LOL

Steve

Ron99 04-17-2009 05:20 AM

Well, the discussion did start out as a new nano contest with people suggesting 20 gallon and under. So maybe you need to start a new thread for a large tank contest :lol:

Ron99 04-17-2009 05:35 AM

Getting back on track a bit, I would like to see things kept fairly simple and open. Set a max size, maybe set some budgets and let people get as creative as they want within those limits. From some of what I have seen on the boards already I think the members of canreef will produce some really interesting results.

rocketlily 04-17-2009 12:18 PM

What I would like to see if Contest #1 finished before Contest #2 takes over the boards. This thread keeps being used and is on page 1. The voting threads for contest #1 is now buried on page 3. "How long is your photoperiod" is now the featured poll on page 1. Voting for Contest #1 never even made it to the front page polls. Sorry, but alot of people put in alot of work for the first contest and it would be nice to give them a couple of days of attention.

JDigital 04-17-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketlily (Post 411857)
What I would like to see if Contest #1 finished before Contest #2 takes over the boards. This thread keeps being used and is on page 1. The voting threads for contest #1 is now buried on page 3. "How long is your photoperiod" is now the featured poll on page 1. Voting for Contest #1 never even made it to the front page polls. Sorry, but alot of people put in alot of work for the first contest and it would be nice to give them a couple of days of attention.

The voting threads have been stickied in this section.

christyf5 04-17-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 411801)
3 pages of typing and thats the best you could come up with :mrgreen:

Steve

I only read the most current page, all that bickering back and forth, who has time for that? when the contest is close to starting I'll start filtering through it :razz: