Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Newfoundland (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Anybody else from the Rock onboard.. (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70479)

hippo! 02-24-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nlreefguy (Post 593348)
Yeah, they had one of the nicest tanks I've ever seen, bar none. Lots of interesting fish and corals always in stock - best store in town, really. Too bad they had to close, small market I guess.

bar none...

missed by many, good quality, prices and advise

Katie3G 02-25-2011 01:44 AM

Thanks for the welcome Hippo.

BigRedSpecial 02-26-2011 09:05 PM

Another Newfoundlander here; originally from Central, living in Mount Pearl now. Met up with Katie, NLreefguy, Reefwars and a few others earlier this week and was told everyone was on here, so here I am. New to Canreef but I've been on Reef Central for a few years.

Reefwars: your signature is hilarious (Less so to my girlfriend however).

Northernseacorals 02-26-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedSpecial (Post 594320)
Another Newfoundlander here; originally from Central, living in Mount Pearl now. Met up with Katie, NLreefguy, Reefwars and a few others earlier this week and was told everyone was on here, so here I am. New to Canreef but I've been on Reef Central for a few years.

Welcome to the mix mate!!

reefwars 02-26-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedSpecial (Post 594320)

hahaha you should have seen my last one took up most part of any screen :)

welcome to the site im sure youll like:)

hippo! 02-26-2011 11:21 PM

Welcome red!

Boxboy 09-16-2012 12:53 PM

Another Newfoundlander here guys/gals: Born and raised in St. John's, spent most of my life there! But currently living on Ontario for the last several years..
Miss home, must visit again soon. Glad to see and hopefully meet some fellow people from da rock!

mufflerfist 12-22-2012 12:56 AM

Hey...

Been in Newfoundland fir 2yrs now (military) and im looking into setting up a 50G or so sps tank... Ive been reading (and dreaming) about this now for 6yrs now.. I would love to get together next time you guys meet.. Ive been collecting equipment for a few years now and im almost ready.... Hope to talk to you guys soon..

kole 07-17-2014 11:29 PM

Old thread but just wondering if any of you are still in the hobby? I've been doing some group orders and getting some new corals. Lets hear whose still around and what you've been up to.

christhecannon 09-04-2014 12:19 AM

I'm pretty new to canreef but live here in St. John's, I have a 90 g with a 30 g sump. Been reefing for about 4 years, love it!