Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Oceanic Corals (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   All work+No Play=Boring..So O.C. Group Dive!! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62056)

Gooly001 03-22-2010 09:10 PM

Hi Bill,

Did you find out if you could come out and join us. Sounded like you had an awsome time last weekend. Can't wait for our turn.

Paul

Quote:

Originally Posted by cprowler (Post 503907)
We'll if yesterday is any indication the vis should be good, it was around 50 ft or so. Got some half decent pics for once.

It was a killer day, now I'm way stoked to go again next weekend!

Gooly001 03-22-2010 09:15 PM

Hey Greg,

Sorry to hear this. Was really looking forward to hanging out with you this weekend. You are welcome to my humble abode anytime. Maybe in the summer?

Paul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snappy (Post 504102)
I've had some stuff come up and now won't be able to make the trip. It is actually probably for the best as I was having a hard time justifying the cost of nearly $500 (what a rip-off) in flights with WestJet for one day of diving. Hell I can pretty much fly to Mexico for that and if I did that I'd at least spend the week and get a tan. Anyway I am very disappointed but life goes on. Have a great time guys. Maybe I can catch the next one. Thanks for offering to put me up Paul, hopefully I can take a rain check.

cprowler 03-22-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanicCorals-Paul- (Post 504249)
Hi Bill,

Did you find out if you could come out and join us. Sounded like you had an awsome time last weekend. Can't wait for our turn.

Paul

I won't know for sure till Friday afternoon.

I worked the last 4 or 5 weekends so when I new I had the past weekend off I knew I better take advantage of it. Having said that I may get the next 2 or 3 weekends off, I just never know.

cprowler 03-22-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snappy (Post 504102)
I've had some stuff come up and now won't be able to make the trip. It is actually probably for the best as I was having a hard time justifying the cost of nearly $500 (what a rip-off) in flights with WestJet for one day of diving. Hell I can pretty much fly to Mexico for that and if I did that I'd at least spend the week and get a tan. Anyway I am very disappointed but life goes on. Have a great time guys. Maybe I can catch the next one. Thanks for offering to put me up Paul, hopefully I can take a rain check.

That's crazy! hopefully you can get out another time.

Snappy 03-23-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanicCorals-Paul- (Post 504251)
Hey Greg,

Sorry to hear this. Was really looking forward to hanging out with you this weekend. You are welcome to my humble abode anytime. Maybe in the summer?

Paul

Thanks Paul. Yeah I am disappointed but maybe this summer might work, I'll be in touch.

Snappy 03-28-2010 08:47 AM

Well I want to hear all about the dive with lots of details please.:biggrin:

Gooly001 03-28-2010 02:41 PM

Unfortunately the dive trip got postponed. We are schedule to go out next weekend. I got my underwater camera ready :biggrin:

Cheers,

Paul