Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Ram3500 06-17-2015 04:27 AM

Why ?

Of all the corals that the jar of salsa could have fallen on why did it land on my two year old pink mill

Aquattro 06-17-2015 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram3500 (Post 954533)
Of all the corals that the jar of salsa could have fallen on why did it land on my two year old pink mill

Of all the places you could put a jar of salsa, why did you decide to put it in your tank?

gregzz4 06-17-2015 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram3500 (Post 954533)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 954535)
Of all the places you could put a jar of salsa, why did you decide to put it in your tank?

Of all the places you could put your tank, why is next to your kitchen?

F.H 06-17-2015 04:56 AM

Of all the places you could have put salsa, why did you put it in a jar?

Ram3500 06-18-2015 04:27 AM

When acclimating new inhabitants to your aquaria I would advise to use the drip method. The hold the bag on the euro bracing with a jar of salsa method can back fire when you knock the jar into you aquarium and onto your corals .:redface: Yes I did that .

gregzz4 06-18-2015 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram3500 (Post 954737)
When acclimating new inhabitants to your aquaria I would advise to use the drip method. The hold the bag on the euro bracing with a jar of salsa method can back fire when you knock the jar into you aquarium and onto your corals .:redface: Yes I did that .

Whoops ?

gregzz4 07-01-2015 05:19 AM

Anyone looking west right now ?
I know squat about astronomy, but what I see is pretty cool.
Looks to me like maybe Venus is under Mars ?

What I see is a very bright light with a smaller bright light above it.

WarDog 07-01-2015 05:30 AM

It's Venus and Jupiter. If you look south, to the right of the moon, about 5 degrees higher, you will see Saturn.

Dearth 07-01-2015 06:53 AM

Big discussion here at work tonight about how many numbers are on our cell phones nobody could believe that only 11 people have my number and that anyone who wants to contact me who doesn't have my number can call my home phone as it has an answering machine.

Most people cannot live without their cell phone lots say they can but most of those people would go nuts if they couldn't check it at least once per hour for messages, texts or calls. Me my phone is used mostly for the Internet and games to entertain myself with with the occasional call and more often for texting but only with the 11 people on my phone.

Myka 07-01-2015 02:32 PM

^ I wish! I use my phone for work, and I envy back in the day when you could just check your messages on the answering machine at home at the end of the day. Plus the text messages I get at 11 pm, 3 am, etc. Drives me bonkers. :lol: I do check it all the time, but that's because people expect me to. That's annoying too... *ring ring* "Hi, I sent you a text message 20 minutes ago, did you get it?" Furreal?????