Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Magickiwi 08-20-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michika (Post 839764)
^^^ Lol.

I'd like some wages with some real purchasing power please. I've been redoing my annual budget and yeah, cost of living is really really high. I cannot get over how expensive it is to put a roof over my head in this city (Calgary). This isn't sustainable for society.

You need to shack up with some big burly aquarist. Split the cost of living in two.

spit.fire 08-21-2013 03:26 AM

Random Thought Thread

Well today sucks... Had my leg run over by a 6000lb wheel assembly for a trailer. Gotta love waiting in emerg

Not looking forward to dealing with this tomorrow as I'm the primary first aid attendant

Our secondary sucks, I had to walk him through what to do...

Based on my secondary survey of say a lot of bruised muscles, torn tendon and alot of paperwork tomorrow

Thank god for ride on lawn mowers as the lawn needs a good mowing this weekend

JDigital 08-21-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magickiwi (Post 839774)
You need to shack up with some big burly aquarist. Split the cost of living in two.

:lol:... You know she's not single right? :wink:

Magickiwi 08-21-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDigital (Post 839895)
:lol:... You know she's not single right? :wink:

I am only burly not big. Also taken too. :)

spit.fire 08-21-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spit.fire (Post 839890)
Well today sucks... Had my leg run over by a 6000lb wheel assembly for a trailer. Gotta love waiting in emerg

Not looking forward to dealing with this tomorrow as I'm the primary first aid attendant

Our secondary sucks, I had to walk him through what to do...

Based on my secondary survey of say a lot of bruised muscles, torn tendon and alot of paperwork tomorrow

Thank god for ride on lawn mowers as the lawn needs a good mowing this weekend

Update: broke my fibula in my left leg and sprained my knee, and some muscle damage to my thigh(everywhere on it) and I can't lift my foot off the ground under its own power

daplatapus 08-21-2013 01:38 PM

Du'oh! That sucks man. Well, at least you'll get some time to sit in front of your tank... :)

IanWR 08-21-2013 02:05 PM

Lord that sounds painful! How long is the healing process expected to be? Do you get/have to be off work that whole time? I just hope you come out of this without some permanent damage. :(

michika 08-21-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spit.fire (Post 839935)
Update: broke my fibula in my left leg and sprained my knee, and some muscle damage to my thigh(everywhere on it) and I can't lift my foot off the ground under its own power

Don't you know its hard to work on your tank when you're broken? Geez man, sorry for your luck.

Hope you heal up quick.

JDigital 08-21-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spit.fire (Post 839935)

Ouch! Take it easy and heal up quickly!

Misses.ReefWars 08-21-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 836300)
Dude, get one of these. Thank me later.

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS LOL!!!!