Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Trabby 10-04-2010 01:54 AM

ROFLMAO!! Ya... That about sums it up!! Bizzare creature indeed .

Rbacchiega 10-05-2010 12:36 AM

watched a 2 year old run full force into the wall at the shop today. And laughed. One of the many reason's I'll probably be going to hell. That and I hate some people. Not "oh, I don't like you" type of hate, but a legitimate "when I see you I want to punch you until you bleed" type of hate. Hi mom.

jorjef 10-05-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rbacchiega (Post 553601)
watched a 2 year old run full force into the wall at the shop today. And laughed. One of the many reason's I'll probably be going to hell. That and I hate some people. Not "oh, I don't like you" type of hate, but a legitimate "when I see you I want to punch you until you bleed" type of hate. Hi mom.

OUCH kabibble....Guess there will be no sack race with mom at the family reunion

Rbacchiega 10-05-2010 04:00 PM

ha ha it was a riot. She hit the wall sat down and looked at her mom and dad and I...the three of us just started laughing and then so did she.

Delphinus 10-05-2010 04:55 PM

The way you said "Hi mom" makes it sounds like your mom is one of those people you want to punch in the face, and not a "Oh hi mom, I didn't know you were listening to me just now" kind of way. Of course, the ambiguity here only adds to your mysterious persona. Is she psycho or not? I don't know, but man her arms are covered in ink and not in a "my Sharpie just exploded" kind of way like it would be for me if my arms were covered in ink.

You ever find any good pho in Jersey? Guess where I'm going in about 30 minutes? :p Oh hey, on the topic of which .. the coat rack broke again. This time I had nothing to do with it. Please ask your uncle not to arrest me.

Rbacchiega 10-05-2010 05:02 PM

HAHAHAHA No, it said Hi mom cause I pretty much just copied and paste my facebook status. I didn't find a pho place in Jersey yet...found one in NYC...china town believe it or not...really good too. Jealous that you're going...I could use some now. It's totally become my comfort food

DiverDude 10-05-2010 05:02 PM

Why can't people just put sh*t back where they found it ? Is it REALLY that difficult a concept ?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh !

lorenz0 10-05-2010 05:35 PM

$225 cell phone bill FML!!!!

waiting to see this bill from fido, i never use my phone during the day besides texting

lastlight 10-05-2010 07:11 PM

trying to work while the little mermaid blares in the living room. not many can relate to me right now. hell i need that basement office already!

Rbacchiega 10-06-2010 03:13 PM

Bacon, Eggs, and Hot sauce (Frank's) on a roll. Screw you heart condition. Screw you.