Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Featured Tank (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Featured Tank - April 2012 "Zoaelite" (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=85154)

reefermadness 05-10-2012 01:05 AM

Still confused...is that not your tank in the FTS?

Zoaelite 05-10-2012 02:12 AM

Haha, ya that's definitely not my tank. :lol:. They have yet to change it over on the main page, I think they are kind of in the works of getting it out.

Zoaelite 05-10-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphinus (Post 715230)
The thanks at the end might need a tiny edit or two. :) Unless the TOTM person there is named Tony too..

Congrats though! That is neat to get back to back features like that. I don't think that happens too often. :cool:

Had a little laugh over that one, I really wish RC would of waited so I could of taken new photos for them. Bigger congrats to Devo though, pretty sure he is the youngest RC TOTM recipient to date.

Guess I can always post new photos here :lol:, I picked up a few new additions coral and fish alike. New photos on there way tomorrow including the crab spawn!

reefermadness 05-10-2012 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 715257)
Haha, ya that's definitely not my tank. :lol:. They have yet to change it over on the main page, I think they are kind of in the works of getting it out.

I see....sorry I was looking at it on my 7" playbook and wasn't sure what was going on. Thought maybe you went away to Jamica and your brother filled it up with sps and ditched your zoas:biggrin:

Anyway congrats again....another great Canadian tank to add to the list.

wickedfrags 05-15-2012 08:52 PM

Dual honours, Canreef and ReefCentral at the same time! Nice.

Congrats, the tank looks great Levi.

kien 05-22-2012 05:05 PM

Congrats man. Well deserved TOTM! Do you still have anything of mine so that I can come over and check out the tank? :-)

Zoaelite 05-22-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefermadness (Post 715278)
I see....sorry I was looking at it on my 7" playbook and wasn't sure what was going on. Thought maybe you went away to Jamica and your brother filled it up with sps and ditched your zoas:biggrin:

Anyway congrats again....another great Canadian tank to add to the list.

I wouldn't put it past him :lol:, thanks again buddy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedfrags (Post 716982)
Dual honours, Canreef and ReefCentral at the same time! Nice.

Congrats, the tank looks great Levi.

Thanks Dave, funny enough it was your write up back in 2007 that really kicked me into the zoanthid game. Still wouldn't mind the selection that Toronto brings you though :wink:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 718551)
Congrats man. Well deserved TOTM! Do you still have anything of mine so that I can come over and check out the tank? :-)

Uhmmm, I could come and take your fish trap for another 6 month test drive if you want haha. PM of ma numba is on its way shortly, maybe I can arrange a few of you guys over at the same time I think Greg & Brett wanted to take a look as well. Thanks for the comment Kien!

kien 05-22-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 718576)
Uhmmm, I could come and take your fish trap for another 6 month test drive if you want haha. PM of ma numba is on its way shortly, maybe I can arrange a few of you guys over at the same time I think Greg & Brett wanted to take a look as well. Thanks for the comment Kien!

I already have your number but ya, get on that tank tour. Please and thank you :-D

lastlight 05-22-2012 06:26 PM

Yeah I'm down to come up =)

HOSTA_333 05-27-2012 10:31 PM

Wow that is a great tank. Keep it up