Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Coralgurl 02-12-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockrookie (Post 792314)
Mine likes to taste test everything that comes in the tank... And I believe he liked the taste of it everything else he leaves alone other than to play toss with a frag or two with my regal until I glue them down

Lol, that's kinda funny. I can see it, hey, how's this one, he forgot about it, ya dude that's awesome, think we can toss it where he can't reach? My snails always somehow knock over my frags, no matter how much glue I use. :twised:

Nano 02-12-2013 03:35 AM

Agh!!!!! Watching tanked makes me so mad!! Those guys are the reason we can't have clams anymore!

Man. Even I know more then those two combined lol

Phil 02-12-2013 03:42 AM

I read threw some of the new laws and I didn't think it said u couldn't import anymore just there was more red tape and hoops to go threw

Aquattro 02-12-2013 04:18 PM

New frag tank ordered.....

kien 02-12-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 792433)
New frag tank ordered.....

Are you plumbing it inline or standalone ? I'm formulating a frag tank now too and want to try and attach it in line but there are also advantages of standalone.

Aquattro 02-12-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 792435)
Are you plumbing it inline or standalone ? I'm formulating a frag tank now too and want to try and attach it in line but there are also advantages of standalone.

My stand alone system isn't working out, and it's more work than it's worth. So I'm going to build a smaller tank that sits inline. That also means no duplication of systems, and life is easier.

SeaHorse_Fanatic 02-12-2013 07:01 PM

Who else loves Skype?

My little girl Felicia went to Malaysia for almost 4 weeks with my parents and she's having a great time. Miss her like crazy but at least with Skype, we can video call once or twice a day so that's not bad at all compared to in the past. With Skype, no need for expensive long-distance telephone plans or calls & you get to see who you're talking to. It's awesome.

Anthony

lockrookie 02-12-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 792494)
Who else loves Skype?

My little girl Felicia went to Malaysia for almost 4 weeks with my parents and she's having a great time. Miss her like crazy but at least with Skype, we can video call once or twice a day so that's not bad at all compared to in the past. With Skype, no need for expensive long-distance telephone plans or calls & you get to see who you're talking to. It's awesome.

Anthony

My wife's family lives in ny and north corolina so we use Skype or our Xbox all the time to keep in touch. I like the Xbox better personally but with Skype she can walk around the house on her IPod. Great tools

Coralgurl 02-12-2013 07:49 PM

I just called my boss a delusional dumbass to his face.... He called me a cranky bitch....hmmmm who has better odds of being fired!

lockrookie 02-12-2013 08:03 PM

Depends on who witnessed it :)