Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   BC Interiors (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Kamloops Frag swap UP date on last page added address. (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66208)

SeaHorse_Fanatic 08-04-2010 01:54 AM

Anybody from the Lower Mainland want to go to this just for fun?

May pack up my baby & wife and come to this swap meet so if anybody is interested, we can carpool and share the cost of gas.:wink:

Anthony

bvlester 08-04-2010 03:06 AM

That would be great to have some coasters out this way.

Bill

StirCrazy 08-04-2010 03:12 AM

ok, I am going to try make it no prommises, just depends whats going on in the soap opera at that time :mrgreen: won't be buyying or selling anything but would be great to meet the locals and maybe some of the oldies if they come up.

Steve

bvlester 08-06-2010 04:34 AM

Steve have you finished that smaker?

TTT.

wolf_bluejay 08-06-2010 09:31 AM

I should be there

Quote:

Originally Posted by bvlester (Post 539210)
tgoeujon look forwad to seeing you there your buddy from the north shore will probably be there depending on his wife (wolf_bluejay).

TTT

Bill

It's more of a "I think I can, I think I can". I'll probably even bring a few frags, and hopefully get some "new pretties":biggrin:

Veng68 08-06-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 539233)
Anybody from the Lower Mainland want to go to this just for fun?

May pack up my baby & wife and come to this swap meet so if anybody is interested, we can carpool and share the cost of gas.:wink:

Anthony

Hey Ant,

I'll go with you ......... even though I won't buy anything ;)

Let me know.

Cheers,
Vic

StirCrazy 08-06-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bvlester (Post 539713)
Steve have you finished that smaker?

TTT.

whats a smaker? oh smoker.. no been procastanating. I almost have everything I need now, just has to cool down a bit so I can do the hard stuff.

Steve

bvlester 08-06-2010 09:47 PM

sorry I didn't spell check it . Ya I think it's starting to cool off a bit now. but who knows these days, tomorrow could be blistering hot and the next snowing.. LOL maybe not that bad. I was just wondering about it. I have a tun of odd jobs to get done around here but days have been filled with a tun of kids comming over and swimming in the pool and some one has to be down there with them. yesterday there was 12 kids in there and I had to be there with them 11 girls and 1 boy plus my self.

Bill

Bill

reef bound 08-08-2010 03:42 PM

If we're around we'll for sure stop by and probably have a frag or two to swap/sell.

wolf_bluejay 08-10-2010 05:45 AM

Any one stuff from my "basement"

On direct orders from the wife -- I had to clean up and de-junk my basement office.

I was thinking that is anyone wanted any of it, I would bring it with my.

Please note: my wife is VERY anti-clutter and the idea is that if you have a use for it, great. If you are just going to put into your basement, that would get me into trouble :lol:

What's going either to a good home or the dumpster :

A 5 gal pail pull of bio-balls, a prism HOB skimmer and a "aquarium solutions" skimmer. they need some TLC but both work. If you want to give me a nive SPS frag I'll take it in trade, or you can just have any/all of it. It's all going in the dumpster otherwise.