Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Aquattro 07-03-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 728313)
Brad know who I refer to.

Leave me out of it :) Heck, leave you out of it too. It's between 2 other people that can choose to ignore or not ignore the other. There are filters to add people to ignore lists. Carry on, nothing to see here :)

The Grizz 07-03-2012 05:31 PM

Back to random thoughts:

Why does it always have to rain north east of Edmonton when I have to work on a highline of a new plant for the next 11 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishytime 07-03-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muck (Post 728294)
Welcome to E-Town now Doug!

Btw...Did you find work yet?

Thanks Ryan ..... I have a temp job with Steve at RCE for up to a month so I can put the feelers out and find something..... I have one lead but I havnt had a chance to chat with him yet..... Why, you have a job to offer?:biggrin:

Flash 07-03-2012 09:06 PM

welcome to your new home doug!!!!

and greg.. the rain is karma forgetting thank free tank before I did! lmao! jk!

The Grizz 07-04-2012 02:01 AM

I heard from the wife that it is raining bucket loads at home to so I don't feel to bad about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lockrookie 07-04-2012 02:21 AM

so many skimmers so many choices so little money... lets hope my little side venture will help fund some new toys....

reefgirl189 07-04-2012 04:26 PM

Woohoo! I just put in my 2 week notice of resignation at work yesterday!

Can you believe that there is so much work around here that another company hired me, even despite the fact that I'm 5 months pregnant? Craziness, but I'm happy about it. I just wish I could have a martini to celebrate :biggrin:.

reefgirl189 07-04-2012 04:28 PM

Also, I'm thinking the tank is old enough to add a clam now. I just don't know if it's too risky for the clam with the copperband butterfly being in there. Anyone keep these two species together successfully?

Aquaria 07-04-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefgirl189 (Post 728512)
Woohoo! I just put in my 2 week notice of resignation at work yesterday!

Can you believe that there is so much work around here that another company hired me, even despite the fact that I'm 5 months pregnant? Craziness, but I'm happy about it. I just wish I could have a martini to celebrate :biggrin:.

Can u still get mat leave that close?

Coralgurl 07-04-2012 04:50 PM

Congrats on the new job!!!

I think you still get EI as its dependent on your hours worked during the period up to your leave regardless of where or how many jobs. Its up to the company whether they will hold your position for when you return. We hired a girl who hid she was pregnant when hired, after a month said she was 5 months and the company had to bring her back in the same capacity. Funny thing is she never contacted the company about returning and was eventually let go.

Reefgirl, if they hired you knowing you are preggers, I'm sure they will bring you back after if you plan on returning to work.

I'll have a drink to celebrate for you!!