Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Duck Dynasty (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92352)

Proteus 12-08-2012 06:55 PM

I tried to watch the show. Honestly I don't care to waste my time with any scripted rehearsed reality show. If I'm going to waste my time it better be good. I've started watching SOA. on third season. Then theres Spartacus in January and game of thrones in march. No need to watch half wits with money

The Grizz 12-08-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus99 (Post 771403)
I've started watching SOA. on third season.

Now theres a show that is worth every min to watch. Started last Xmas with season 1 & 2 over 3 days, had to go right out and buy season 3, downloaded season 4 & just finished watching season 5 on SC & OMG!! What a season of twists & turns & only 13 eps. Hate short seasons & now a yr to wait for season 6.

Coralgurl 12-08-2012 07:16 PM

What's SOA?

We are totally hooked on the Walking Dead as well.

The Grizz 12-08-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coralgurl (Post 771422)
What's SOA?

We are totally hooked on the Walking Dead as well.

Sons of Anarchy!! Biker show that has a couple HA chapter pres. on the cast.

subman 12-08-2012 07:18 PM

Love duck dynasty and Sons of Anarchy (SOA) need to look for walking dead I've heard it's great.

reefgirl189 12-08-2012 07:45 PM

Oh I just started watching the Walking Dead. Turns out there's a break in the show until February or so so it's great timing to get hooked on something, lol.

Is anyone here watching the Voice? I'm not usually into the singing competitions but there's this guy name Nicholas David on the show and I've been cheering for him from his first audition. Normally my favourites get booted off in the first few episodes so it's nice that he's making it in the top 4.

Proteus 12-08-2012 07:45 PM

Yeah I heard the same about walking dead. Never been a zombie fan though. I am really looking forward to game of thrones.

Coralgurl 12-08-2012 07:50 PM

Haven't followed the Voice, watched a bit of the beginning of the season then lost interest.

I think the Walking dead is airing all three seasons over Christmas. I didn't think I'd be into a zombie show either, we caught it near the end of last season and we loved it. We got caught up on it over the summer and yes, it's now on a winter break till feb.

I need to check out game of thrones, heard that's a good one!

StirCrazy 12-09-2012 01:21 PM

I like duck dynasty but I can't believe any self respecting person would watch SOA. :mrgreen: watched 5 min of that wanna be junk and turned it off.

Steve

Proteus 12-09-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StirCrazy (Post 771647)
I like duck dynasty but I can't believe any self respecting person would watch SOA. :mrgreen: watched 5 min of that wanna be junk and turned it off.

Steve

Each to there own but please realize it starts at duck dynasty then your hooked on honey boo boo😜