Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Vancouver Island (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Frag Swap Victoria? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81992)

Aquattro 01-16-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezetyle (Post 671690)
me too.

Might be good to take some photos of the pieces you have then people can say a few requests:wink:

Nah, I'll just surprise everyone :) I have to have a look and see what needs trimming, I've got a few that aren't getting fragged anytime soon, and chances are those would be the most wanted..
But, I don't really have anything ugly in the tank, so I should have stuff someone wants.
The full tank shot is up in the 2012 thread, you guys could have a look and if theirs something that really grabs your eye, let me know..

windcoast reefs 01-16-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 671716)
Nah, I'll just surprise everyone :) I have to have a look and see what needs trimming, I've got a few that aren't getting fragged anytime soon, and chances are those would be the most wanted..
But, I don't really have anything ugly in the tank, so I should have stuff someone wants.
The full tank shot is up in the 2012 thread, you guys could have a look and if theirs something that really grabs your eye, let me know..

I would be interested in a frag of the plating coral below the yellow tang on the right!

Aquattro 01-16-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windcoast reefs (Post 671717)
I would be interested in a frag of the plating coral below the yellow tang on the right!

Green cap? Sure.

windcoast reefs 01-16-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 671720)
Green cap? Sure.

Yeah the one with the blueish Green rim.

Aquattro 01-16-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windcoast reefs (Post 671722)
Yeah the one with the blueish Green rim.

Oh, sorry, got my left and right mixed up. You mean the efflo :razz: That's not a fraggable piece, probably never will be. It grows in an almost perfect circle, so cutting it will wreck the shape. There may be a piece that is growing up from the centre, but it's a ways away from being big enough.
Some of the local stores have some efflo pieces, not sure if they would come out like this one.
This one is kinda unique in that it was hand picked in Bali, I have a picture of it in the ocean when it was a baby :)

windcoast reefs 01-16-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 671745)
Oh, sorry, got my left and right mixed up. You mean the efflo :razz: That's not a fraggable piece, probably never will be. It grows in an almost perfect circle, so cutting it will wreck the shape. There may be a piece that is growing up from the centre, but it's a ways away from being big enough.
Some of the local stores have some efflo pieces, not sure if they would come out like this one.
This one is kinda unique in that it was hand picked in Bali, I have a picture of it in the ocean when it was a baby :)

No problem I totally understand! It's an amazing piece!

coralcroper 01-16-2012 10:02 PM

No Frags but....

Hey Guys,

So I recently moved here from Ontario and finally after almost two years got a my tank set back up, what this means is I have no frags to trade but are people willing to sell?

Aquattro 01-16-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coralcroper (Post 671952)
Hey Guys,

So I recently moved here from Ontario and finally after almost two years got a my tank set back up, what this means is I have no frags to trade but are people willing to sell?

I think as a rule, trading for cash is widely accepted :)

windcoast reefs 01-16-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coralcroper (Post 671952)
Hey Guys,

Welcome to victoria! Yup I will have at least a dozen for sale! You don't have to worry about that!

windcoast reefs 01-17-2012 06:47 PM

Bump!