Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   EDM: Breaking down a 24 this weekend (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61622)

stricknine 02-27-2010 10:39 PM

ALL GONE!

Thanks for everyone who popped in and made the breakdown way easier than I thought it'd be.

...and you're welcome!

Doo 02-28-2010 03:14 PM

what happened - I thought there was going to be a contact made?

The post said Sunday...

No one contacted :(

rodsboys 02-28-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doo (Post 496882)

The post said Sunday...

I was thinking the same thing.

outacontrol 03-01-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doo (Post 496882)

The post said Sunday...

YEAH WTF?
here is the pm between us

Would have to be Sunday when I break the tank down. Still have to frag em off the rocks they are growing on to as well. Will keep you in the loop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outacontrol
I would love to come and grab a zoo or two or a few
I can stop by tomorrow or Sunday.
My phone number is 780-xxx-xxxx.
Thanks,
Mike

outacontrol 03-01-2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stricknine (Post 496673)
ALL GONE!

Thanks for everyone who popped in and made the breakdown way easier than I thought it'd be.

...and you're welcome!

I thought you were going to phone me, what happened?

Flash 03-01-2010 03:19 AM

I think 1 person took all the rock and one guy wanted the tank on Sat. so I got a call asking if i could pick up the fish and shrimp, and once i got there that's all that was left!

outacontrol 03-01-2010 03:36 AM

I thought you were getting the tank Bean

Flash 03-01-2010 03:38 AM

nope i got the pistol shrimp and the fire fish! and the clown that won't come out from behind my rocks

Doo 03-01-2010 03:59 PM

Yah - not cool because I offered to take it all and I was right after Bean with my PM and sent my phone # as well....

I guess when you want the stuff gone and there is a body in front of you that will take it - you panic and just get rid of it...

I guess he has the right to sell to whomever he wants to sell to....

stricknine 03-01-2010 11:35 PM

Sorry all, and as I replied to Doo:

"I DOO apologise, I had a pop by and an offer I couldnt turn down. Didnt have a lot of time to get the tank out of here and couldnt pass on the opportunity.
Sorry again"

Unfortunately time wasnt on my side and I had to jump on the opportunity I had. Sorry - Could have called, could have PM'd, could have spent time sorting out the priority list, but I was selfish and dumped it as fast as I could as I didnt have the luxury of time on my side. Hopefully you could understand my situation a little.

Again - I apologize and will make sure to practice a more proper forum etiquette should I have anything to post in the future.

Regards.