Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   JL Aquatics (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Nice! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=115861)

Craigdillman 09-14-2015 06:36 PM

Love the new website, was a long time coming Love the livestock section especially

Few things to think about ( my 2 cents )

1) make live stock category to search for " instock" items
2) as said above and like you had before the reef safe circles or description was really good last time
3)I know i know the time involved but a WYSIWYG section puts you guys into the elite vendor section lol

Good job guys keep up the good work

corpusse 09-15-2015 03:10 PM

I miss the old site, but I can see why you wanted an updated modern one vs the websites that randomly change their look for no reason. That being said just ordered new test kits. It's too bad you can't look at your previous orders anymore but no big deal. I still have one of my naked clownfish I ordered from you guys in 2006!

Doug 09-15-2015 09:37 PM

I can no longer access the site on my iMac

jlaquatics 09-16-2015 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 964325)
I can no longer access the site on my iMac

You have a new PM :biggrin:

Jeff

rsisvixen 09-16-2015 09:46 PM

An error message, ran into this when clicking on deal of the day.

There has been an error processing your request

Unable to send mail.
Trace: #0 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() #1 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail)) #2 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/community/Devinc/Dailydeal/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Zend_Mail->send() #3 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Devinc_Dailydeal_IndexController->indexAction() #4 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #5 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) ) #6 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #7 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #8 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #9 {main}

Jakegr 09-17-2015 04:24 PM

I'm finding it quite slow to load, and a giant Milwaukee banner keeps popping up before I can click "menu" (blocks the link). Using a Mac with safari.

jlaquatics 09-17-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsisvixen (Post 964438)
An error message, ran into this when clicking on deal of the day.

There has been an error processing your request

Unable to send mail.
Trace: #0 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() #1 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail)) #2 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/community/Devinc/Dailydeal/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Zend_Mail->send() #3 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Devinc_Dailydeal_IndexController->indexAction() #4 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #5 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) ) #6 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #7 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #8 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #9 {main}

We believe have sourced & fixed the problem. If you see this problem manifest itself in the next 24 hours please send us a PM or email.

Thank you kindly for your help with this!

Jeff

jlaquatics 09-17-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakegr (Post 964505)
I'm finding it quite slow to load, and a giant Milwaukee banner keeps popping up before I can click "menu" (blocks the link). Using a Mac with safari.

Thank you.

You have a PM.

Regards,

Jeff

jlaquatics 09-17-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 964175)
Me too. I liked that the old homepage had all the categories on the left side. Now it takes 3 clicks to get to that same area. Not a big deal since most other retailer websites are like this too, but just not as streamlined as it used to be I guess. I'm using a laptop FWIW.

Thank you Myka.

From your feedback and others, the menu is something we feel could be improved upon as well and we will definitely be looking further in to this as work on the website progresses.

Thanks to you and all for the feedback! Awesome.

Jeff

Myka 09-18-2015 02:19 AM

Hey Jeff, it's Minder. I didn't realize you don't know my handle. You and Al make it to MACNA this year?