Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   my new tatoo's that i got my self (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42345)

G1GY 05-28-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark (Post 326702)
the ones here look great but I had to google "worst tattoo".

forgetting about the ones in bad taste, looks like just because someone can tattoo doesn't means they can draw (or spell).

What's even funnier is that the tattoos you see with spelling fubars are that way because of the client. Most artists have the client write the spelling for the text on their waiver form. :lol:

Canadbis 05-28-2008 08:49 PM

I have found Tattoos to be more addictive than anyhting else I have been into.
No fish as of yet, but I do plan on having a few Channa Bleheri (rainbow Snakeheads) on my left arm. I have a few pictures of mine that I want to mak einto a tattoo. I just got a new one a few weeks ago. EARTH on my lower arm. It is a family tree thing. My kids are Eva, Anna, Rooney. and my last name is THompson so it worked out well. Now to get the tree started around it and add branches as they growup and have theie own kids

G1GY 05-28-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaloupa (Post 326694)
My leg was 2 sessions of pain lasting 6.5-7 hours the first time and 6 the second time....but we did have a small snack break of 1/2 hour in the middle of each...UGH it was rough! I'll post pics tonight!

I feel your pain.

My left shoulder, shoulder blade and bicep was done in one sitting. This included the cover-up.

Looking forward to the pics.:)

Der_Iron_Chef 05-28-2008 10:54 PM

Yeah...getting tattooed does kind of suck. LOL. But it's worth it :D

Delphinus 05-28-2008 11:29 PM

So if you take a photo to a good tattoo artist, they can turn that into reality?

So if I take a picture of, say, Daniel Craig or Pierce Brosnan, they can make me look like that? I'll settle for a photo of myself from 15 years ago. What about hair? Can they tattoo realistic looking hair on my head since I have none of the real thing left? If they can make it move realistically too that would be worth something to me..

Chaloupa 05-28-2008 11:50 PM

Tony...if they could do that my husband would have signed up YEARS ago! if only!:lol:

PoonTang 05-29-2008 02:15 AM

I think one of you crazy people should have a full body tatoo of a SPS dominated reef. Complete with hitch hikers and everything. :twised:

Chaloupa 05-29-2008 02:17 AM

Poontang....you up to pay for it????? I think you may have a taker or two if that were the case!:lol:

PoonTang 05-29-2008 02:21 AM

Nope, i cant even afford to buy a decent set of lights for my tank yet. lol
Actually I have thought of getting something small my self with a reef theme to it.

fishoholic 06-02-2008 09:16 PM

Great tatoo's everyone! I've wanted to get a canadian flag on my arm for quite awhile, only I've been to chicken :redface: