Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mad Jelly Group buy 2 (for those who missed the previous) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100014)

DigitalWeight 08-22-2013 01:57 PM

Auburn bay works for me - thanks!

Seth81 08-22-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveConn (Post 840157)
Anyone mind coming down to Auburn Bay to pick up? I work and live in the same area.

Would be fine... if it were Sept 6th :wink:

Baker 08-22-2013 02:23 PM

Has anyone decided what the cutoff date is?

SteveConn 08-22-2013 02:43 PM

Shipping will have to be an arrival on Wednesday or Thursday, so how many people need longer than Aug 29th? That is the day I am looking at as a cutoff.

Zoaelite 08-25-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveConn (Post 840207)
Shipping will have to be an arrival on Wednesday or Thursday, so how many people need longer than Aug 29th? That is the day I am looking at as a cutoff.

Sorry for the late reply Steve, just got back from camping. I'm in the same boat, really excited for these pieces to show up so I would prefer shipping it out on the 29th for Friday arrival (Thursday is a little hecktic for me). I still have no problem spear heading this to centralize, anyone who orders again is welcome to pick up from my work (Trail Appliances North off of SunRidge BLVD) or my house (directly south of Mount Royal University).

As the Fedex store is about 10 mins away from me we can have it held there and I will go pick it up as soon as it shows? Let me know, I think this will save everyone the most driving time.

Zoaelite 08-25-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveConn (Post 840207)

Hmmm did I misread there shipping instructions? I was under impression it was Wed/ Thur pack and ship for Thur/ Friday arrival? Any day but arrival of Thursday works fine for me.

thmh 08-25-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 840807)
Hmmm did I misread there shipping instructions? I was under impression it was Wed/ Thur pack and ship for Thur/ Friday arrival? Any day but arrival of Thursday works fine for me.

At the moment we can only ship on Tuesday and Wednesday for next day arrival.

~Tony

Zoaelite 08-25-2013 07:50 PM

Tuesday for Wed. arrival is my preference, let me know.

SteveConn 08-26-2013 04:31 AM

Zoa, I'm fine if you want to take over. I'm only getting a couple pieces this order and its about an hour return drive to the airport from where I live now. having said that, I am still able to commit to picking the order up if need be.

Zoaelite 08-26-2013 03:14 PM

Tony would you be kind enough to post a list of people who have placed orders for the Calgary group order?

I would like to have this shipped tomorrow but need to have everyone on board before I do so.
Levi