Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Edmonton (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Group Buy: Aiptasia Nudibranches, Berghia verrucicornis (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25696)

TheReefGeek 07-04-2006 02:33 PM

Awesome, so we will definately have no boxing fee, and they will be $14 each.

Anyone else?

Joshua Jones 07-09-2006 04:18 PM

I'm in...

Put me down for 15 or so..

howdy20012002 07-09-2006 04:48 PM

re shipment

any word on when this is going to happen?
I would like to have this done by the end of this week.
please LMK
thanks
Neal

TheReefGeek 07-10-2006 02:44 PM

People are still jumping in, so I don't want to close it down yet, but soon.

Do you want the order placed by the end of the week you mean?

howdy20012002 07-10-2006 03:55 PM

re shipment

I would like to have the order in by the end of the week. I have one tank where the aiptasia is right out of control
This has been ongoing for a couple of weeks....people should've figured out by now whether or not they want in on it.
If they change their minds, they can start another order. Just my opinion.
If not, I will just place the order myself. I don't really care about the difference of a buck a piece for them.
Lets try to rap this up.
I think we should put the cut off for wednesday.
Order Thursday
Receive order on Friday.
Have u discussed with salty underground how we are going to work this logistically?
Are we going to pay them direct and just tell them that is part of the edmonton order? or does one person have to pay them?
Are you willing to receive the package? If not, who can?
As it happens, I am going to be at work for duty (Military) for 24 hours on friday thru to saturday at 10 am. So hopefully someone will be able to hold mine for that time period till saturday.
LMK what u think.
Neal

TheReefGeek 07-10-2006 10:35 PM

I am just waiting for a shipping quote, then I will give everyone a cost per bhergia, and you can place your orders.

Once I have the shipping quote I will put a deadline on order submission. Hopefully we can get them shipped by the end of the week.

Everyone will pay their own cost per bhergia, based upon an estimated shipping cost. If the cost varies significantly because people back out, then I will cover the distance, and collect from people when they come to pickup. I wouldn't expect anything to change by more than 1-2 bucks per nudi.

If you want to use credit card it will cost $1.00 US to do so.

TheReefGeek 07-11-2006 03:08 PM

Saltyunderground doesn't have enough stock to ship until next Wednesday, July 19th. They will ship Fedex overnight, so it should arrive Thursday, but if there are any troubles it will arrive Friday.

The live guarantee will hold if the shipment arrives on Thursday. No guarantee if the shipment arrives Friday, but they ship 2-day all the time without problems I am told.

Shipping will be $2.00 US per bhergia, and the bhergia themselves will be $14.00 US. Tax/brokerage will be $1.00 US per bhergia, but if this doesn't get charged on our order (cross your fingers!), I will reimburse when you pickup.

Therefore total cost per bhergia will be $17.00 US. If there are unforseen costs, or it ends up cost less, I may have to collect or reimburse $1.00 or so per bhergia when you pickup. (if people cancel, price will go up slightly for shipping, which I will cover, then collect at pickup time, rounded to the dollar per bhergia. If taxes/brokerage is not charged, I will reimburse)

I will get the bhergia shipped to my office, unless someone else wants to volunteer a location they will for sure be home at.

Please submit your orders and pay via pay-pal to saltyunderground@yahoo.com by the end of the day Monday, July 17th. The fee to use a credit card is an additional $1.00 US. For example if you use VISA, and buy 5 bhergia, your total cost = 5x17 + 1 = $86.00 US. Please pay in US dollars through paypal.

Once you have ordered your bhergia, of if you decide not to participate, please post to this thread so I know what is happening.

muck 07-11-2006 03:28 PM

I believe Brokerage is included in Overnight Shipments.
You still will have to pay GST though.

TheReefGeek 07-11-2006 03:33 PM

Good stuff. Right now shipping and whatnot is an estimate. The shipping is $70 US or so, that will be divided by the # of bhergia. If we get 35, then that is $2.00 US each. Then it will vary up or down depending on how many are actually ordered.

I will be paying very last (on Tuesday after everyone submits by end of the day Monday), so it may cost me more than $17, or it may cost me less, then I will collect or reimburse accordingly.

Funky_Fish14 07-15-2006 05:28 AM

You mentioned Paypal, or visa. Did that mean Visa through paypal or simply Visa alone, or paypal alone? I cant get my Paypal account set-up(every time I try, it says there is something wrong, lol). Anyways, it would be great if I could get in on this. Im only looking for about 4. Thanks!

Chris