Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Help me win a new desk for work! PLEASE (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92116)

gregzz4 12-01-2012 02:09 AM

I just cleared my cookies and it let me vote again, so I've voted for you 4 times today now

intarsiabox 12-01-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzz4 (Post 769007)
I just cleared my cookies and it let me vote again, so I've voted for you 4 times today now

That worked, I was able to vote again.

fixerupper 12-01-2012 02:13 AM

Voted

I've seen her desk. She deserves to win lol :)
Good Luck!

intarsiabox 12-01-2012 02:20 AM

Hmmm, I wonder if I submitted a picture of the work benches in our machine shop piled up with parts I could just win $7500 worth of electronics instead. I don't think a Staples desk would survive very long with what I do for a living.

daplatapus 12-01-2012 02:32 AM

Voted
Good luck!

Flash 12-01-2012 02:58 AM

Thanks guys!!! Means a lot!! And yes a new desk is a very low priority. If I get a new desk, everyone wil want one, so I just deal with what's given to me and make the best of it! I saw this contest and thought it was my only shot!!

The Grizz 12-01-2012 03:15 AM

Damn Flash, wy wife's desk has yours beat by a mile can't even see it :lol:

I'd enter hers but I wouldn't do that to you since I can & will build her a big new desk when we reno the upstairs.

I got 2 votes in under an hr for ya :noidea: ( iPad & laptop ) good luck girl!

Ps you never answered my pm a few week back :razz:

intarsiabox 12-01-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 769026)
Thanks guys!!! Means a lot!! And yes a new desk is a very low priority. If I get a new desk, everyone wil want one, so I just deal with what's given to me and make the best of it! I saw this contest and thought it was my only shot!!

Just keep bumping your thread each day otherwise I'll forget to vote again!

Flash 12-01-2012 05:27 PM

bump! well the guy above me must be doing the same thing with clearing his cookies, or he's got a lot of friends... there's no way that he legitimially is beating me with the loop hole you guys found! lol! however, clearing my cookies, doesn't help me out any.. i still can only vote once a day!

SeaHorse_Fanatic 12-01-2012 07:26 PM

Voted, but yeah, time for a new job, not just a new desk.

Back in the 80s my friend had a problem with thieves constantly breaking into his car to steal his stereo so before he installed another stereo he sprayed adhesive inside the opening and covered it with glass shards. A few days later found his stereo missing, lots of blood, and his upholstery slashed up. The cut-up thief got mad I guess. Never lost another stereo but he moved soon after to get away from the whole stressful situation.

If I were you, I would hide a mini camera somewhere to catch the thief and get him/her fired.