Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Nano 01-19-2012 01:51 AM

you think it'll be ready for friday? if not maybe I'll pull a trip down the following weekend, (get away from the inlaws) ;) Let me know when you can

The Grizz 01-19-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishoholic (Post 672949)
I had no intention of doing so. I didn't see it all, but I was on the mod's side from what I saw.

Ya like really Laurie don't be such a drama queen :razz:

I missed it all but did find the goings on & I must say the mods ( Doug & Brad ) where 100% correct in there decision and the post should have remained deleted.

The Grizz 01-19-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanomano (Post 672972)
you think it'll be ready for friday? if not maybe I'll pull a trip down the following weekend, (get away from the inlaws) ;) Let me know when you can

I will do my best, I was somewhat able to get my head into some work today.

Nano 01-19-2012 01:56 AM

well like I said, if not, no biggie, you've had quite the week man. no stressing over tanks if your not up to it :)

The Grizz 01-19-2012 02:30 AM

PM me your cell # so I can text you on Friday before you head up.

The Grizz 01-19-2012 02:40 AM

Few more days and we might have a run away with 10 pups, there learning to climb the stairs from the den to the kitchen :surprise:

fishytime 01-19-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 672799)
Didn't attach the n to radio but I was certainly shafted with the Levi in Leviathon.

sorry bout that mang:razz:

The Grizz 01-19-2012 04:25 AM

Is it just me or what? I receive a PM........I reply to said PM.........but never get any acknowledgement that I replied...........what's the deal with that........sorta ticks me off.

Not referring to you Levi, I know you are busy analyzing me......I mean the forum :razz:

Delphinus 01-19-2012 05:03 AM

I wouldn't read too much into that though. If there isn't anything profound to add then some people don't keep the chain of emails going. It's not usually a slight..

But here's my question to the masses. Can ice in a pex water pipe cause said pipe to burst? It looks like I have an ice block to the tank room. Of course it's behind a finished wall, and of course there's no shutoff for that particular line either. How freaked out should I be about what damage will reign when the temperatures warm up some? Should I be busting the wall down?

lockrookie 01-19-2012 05:15 AM

yes open a hole to the pipe let it thaw from the heat in the room slowly otherwise pipe may burst inside wall and make a huge mess worse than the hole you just added cover hole with an access panel just in case

when pipe thaws insulate the area and teh pipe to hinder it happening again