Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-17-2012 07:57 AM

I'd be sooooo tempted to do something evil next time I saw him walking down the road.

Sorry for your loss Greg.

gregzz4 01-17-2012 03:05 PM

How utterly shocking, there are no words ... :puppydog:
:grouphug:

Leah 01-17-2012 03:25 PM

Something to be said for responsible pet owners. :sad:

lastlight 01-17-2012 04:36 PM

My cleaner shrimp has hints of algae growing on his whiskers... forget the dang p04 test - I changed my GFO =)

Leah 01-17-2012 04:46 PM

I am a surrogate Dwarf Hamster mommy of 5....so cute. :biggrin:
Well almost. :wink:

muck 01-17-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah (Post 672252)
I am a surrogate Dwarf Hamster mommy of 5....so cute. :biggrin:
Well almost. :wink:

ewwww.... pinkies. :razz:

The Grizz 01-17-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah (Post 672215)
Something to be said for responsible pet owners. :sad:

Something to be said about ignorant people ^^

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-17-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muck (Post 672268)
ewwww.... pinkies. :razz:

AKA fishbait:twised::wink:

Zoaelite 01-17-2012 09:56 PM

The final project worth 40% of my Writing in a Digital Context mark is on forum analysis!

Prepare to be analyzed, you have been warned.

gregzz4 01-17-2012 10:14 PM

Ever have one of those days when it feels like all you're doing is spinning your wheels?
Yesterday I decided to play with the new RKL to get all my heaters ( 8 of them ) pre-set.
So I finally find myReef 2.0 after registering on the DA site. Then I need .Net 2.0 to run myReef. It took an hour and a half to get all the downloads installed from Microstuffed.
OK, now I install myReef and it takes numerous tries to get it to recognize the V2 SID. Get that firmware updated. Then it won't read the RKL Head unit. Click, close, open, unplug, plug in, click, click CLICK. AARGHH. There's no menu instructions. So, by fluke, I click on a row of ???????? and it asks me what module I'm working with. Finally I find the Head unit and update the firmware, then a PC4. Great. So far so good. This is 2 1/2 hours so far ....
Now I can't program the PC4 - whaaat is goin on ?????
I can plug in the Head unit or the PC4, but not both, to the program.
2 hours of reading and I go to bed.
Today I tackle the web again and finally run across a blurb with instructions on the not-so-easily navigated DA site.
Basically it says to power up the unit and plug in the SID. There's nothing about that in the Quick Start Guide, the User Manual or the myReef Manual !!!
I didn't try that up to this point as I wasn't sure it was safe to have it powered up while plugged into the usb.
TADA !! Now I can program the PC4.
Shame on DA for crappy instructions in the box, the Manual and the Quick Start Guide.