Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Lance 01-16-2012 05:39 PM

I don't even check for PO4 anymore. Waste of time IMO, at least until they come up with a reliable test kit.

fishoholic 01-16-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkinsn (Post 671828)
Mentos, the freash maker :lol:

Pic's 5, 6, 7, 8.

http://theberry.com/2012/01/12/you-s...ter-33-photos/

I need to get that prank off on someone....

:lol: some of those are pretty good, I'd love to try #13 and see the looks I'd get!

gregzz4 01-16-2012 10:38 PM

Maybe this is a stupid thought, but why not test for PO4 before the lights come on? This way the algae has been resting all night and not consuming it.

fishoholic 01-17-2012 02:07 AM

:lol: is it wrong to laugh at your poor frogfish when he pushes off the rock to grab a piece of krill and ends up doing a backwards somersault through the water and bumps into a coral? I kinda felt bad for him (seems totally fine now) but dang that was funny to watch :lol:

The Grizz 01-17-2012 03:16 AM

I am in a state of total f-ing shock right now!!

My neighbour to the east, who I have done work for, helped move bales for nothin & supported all his kids in there 4h fundraiser's...........shot & killed my 2yr old male Husky because he thought it was going to hurt one of his dumb arse cows.!!

SERIOUSLLY!!! How can a 70 lbs dog hurt a 1000 lbs cow!!

He called & asked if I was missing a dog, I said I was not sure but would come right over to see if it was mine or someone else. Took less then 5 min for me to get there. From the time he called to the time I arrived he had already shot my Hurc..........wife is hysterical, kids are balling & I want to cause some major pain.

REST IN PEACE my boy, my friend, my buddy, my Hercules, I already miss you so.

reefwars 01-17-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 672116)

My neighbour to the east, who I have done work for, helped move bales for nothin & supported all his kids in there 4h fundraiser's...........shot & killed my 2yr old male Husky because he thought it was going to hurt one of his dumb arse cows.!!

He called & asked if I was missing a dog, I said I was not sure but would come right over to see if it was mine or someone else. Took less then 5 min for me to get there. From the time he called to the time I arrived he had already shot my Hurc..........wife is hysterical, kids are balling & I want to cause some major pain.

wow id beat him bad my dogs my kid ya know:) sorry buddy

cuz 01-17-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 672116)

thats tuff to even comment on in a pg-13 manor...

wtf???

Nano 01-17-2012 03:40 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^:cry::cry:
Sorry Greg, I just met that dog on Saturday too! a gentle giant for sure.. poor pup R.I.P. poor little hound

fishytime 01-17-2012 03:56 AM

sooooo sorry Gregster:sad:

lockrookie 01-17-2012 03:59 AM

dude there are no words i too would be livid... especially since he called first.