Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Nano 01-12-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzz4 (Post 670267)
Excellent, another broke working stiff :mrgreen:
Congrats

lol the brightside---I'm not going to be as broke as I am now lol

lockrookie 01-12-2012 06:07 AM

i royally poed my 90g tonight decidedto tear off a bunch of palys and now it looks like a spider made a nest in my tank lol oops

Nano 01-12-2012 06:09 AM

Fragging?

I fragged some zoos yesterday, same thing jizz everywhere.....Not mine:redface::lol:

Walker 01-12-2012 06:22 AM

Anyone on this thread a Habs fan, want to have a cry with me? :boom:

lockrookie 01-12-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanomano (Post 670310)
Fragging?

I fragged some zoos yesterday, same thing jizz everywhere.....Not mine:redface::lol:

cleaning house and preparing the tank slowly for disassembly i thought i would like the paly's but find them annoying now. selling off some corals i care less for and the ones im keeping will end up in the 50 for temp residency. some will stay. this way when i move the tank into our kitchen i can still run it with the fish in it but dont have toworry about corals and lighting.

Nano 01-12-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockrookie (Post 670315)
cleaning house and preparing the tank slowly for disassembly i thought i would like the paly's but find them annoying now. selling off some corals i care less for and the ones im keeping will end up in the 50 for temp residency. some will stay. this way when i move the tank into our kitchen i can still run it with the fish in it but dont have toworry about corals and lighting.

I just went through your whole 50 gallon build, that was a real trip! thats so cool what you did with the "DIY" rock wall/rock pillar/return! Very creative very clean! I would love to see an update if its still rollin! thats going to be my problem in my new cube is aquascaping! its shallow so it will need shelves me thinks. pillars with shelves

gregzz4 01-12-2012 07:53 AM

Note to self ...
When ordering from BRS, remember they like to only ship to Canada on Thursday for Friday border crossings.

I placed an order on the 31st that didn't ship until Jan 5th.

lockrookie 01-12-2012 07:54 AM

most recent pic is the fts 2012 thread

and thank you my new build willbethe sametype of build i hope

lastlight 01-12-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzz4 (Post 670336)
Note to self ...
When ordering from BRS, remember they like to only ship to Canada on Thursday for Friday border crossings.

I placed an order on the 31st that didn't ship until Jan 5th.

Just got about 100lbs of chemicals from BRS. The UPS guy was pretty grumpy when I said thanks as he was trying to run off after their customary doorbell ring and jet. Considering the ups fees this sorta made me feel a bit better haha.

gregzz4 01-12-2012 08:05 AM

Ya, my UPS guy just dumps stuff in front of the door, hits the bell and bolts. I asked the area manager if this was company policy, and was told that it's up to the Driver's discretion. If they have not had any lost parcels in the area, then have at 'er.
This upset me as the first BRS shipment in question, which was sitting on my front doorstep when I got home that night, cost me nearly $500.00