Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   The Reef Network (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   North Shore Reef Network (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59627)

BC Mosaic 01-21-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic (Post 483764)
Thanks for organizing the dinner.

Felicia, Richard, Sherry, & I had a great time. Good to meet everyone. Wish we were sitting a big round table though, so it would be easier to talk with more people.

Anthony

+1
Thanks Kevin

Cheers
Richard

riggs 01-27-2010 04:58 AM

Nsrn

Hi everyone;

Just thought it a good idea to touch base with everyone.... After what sounds like a very successful dinner ( I couldn't come due to work) I would like to suggest a tank tour. Obviously we won't be able to get to everyone's tank in one evening, so I suggest we select three or four, and maybe have dinner afterwards. Maybe people could even bring a few frags or equipment to sell/trade/give away should others be interested. If anyone is interested in doing a tank tour please reply to this thread & I'll take care of the organizing.... BTW: Big "Thanks" to ScubaSteve for organizing the last outing. This one will be my pleasure to organize.

Regards,

Scott.

TheKid 01-27-2010 05:34 AM

I'd be interested, sooner rather than later though and on a week end would be nice!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by riggs (Post 486076)
Hi everyone;

Just thought it a good idea to touch base with everyone.... After what sounds like a very successful dinner ( I couldn't come due to work) I would like to suggest a tank tour. Obviously we won't be able to get to everyone's tank in one evening, so I suggest we select three or four, and maybe have dinner afterwards. Maybe people could even bring a few frags or equipment to sell/trade/give away should others be interested. If anyone is interested in doing a tank tour please reply to this thread & I'll take care of the organizing.... BTW: Big "Thanks" to ScubaSteve for organizing the last outing. This one will be my pleasure to organize.

Regards,

Scott.

Legatus 01-29-2010 04:19 AM

Hi all,

Just noticed this thread, and I'm interested. I'm in the process of setting up my first marine tank (I hope to have it wet by spring/summer).

-Andy

Diana 01-31-2010 04:49 PM

Hi all,

Raf and I would be up for hosting. We have 4 tanks:

220 FOWLR
90 Reef
32 Paludarium
32 Amazonian

Weekends work best. Also, people & kids attending must love dogs... we have 3. :)

ScubaSteve 02-01-2010 07:07 PM

I believe tank tours are being planned for the near future. I'll look into that.

eternitybc 06-14-2011 08:31 PM

Has naything been happening latelt with the NSRN? Would still love to do a tank tour, or a coral frag swap...

BlazingArrow 06-14-2011 11:12 PM

Just found this too...any interest in running it again? Tank tours....or frag swap?

ScubaSteve 06-15-2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingArrow (Post 618336)
Just found this too...any interest in running it again? Tank tours....or frag swap?

Ya guys! It'd be good to take another crack at this but I cannot, unfortunately, spearhead this anymore as I am simply too busy. I'd love to participate!

AquaAddict 08-25-2012 12:15 AM

Count Me In

Count me in. I would live to meet with North Shore saltys. I have a 92 gallon corner reef tank with led's.

NIVLEM09 10-12-2012 01:04 AM

im in....

takeastabatit22 09-21-2017 06:37 AM

+1

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

WarDog 09-21-2017 05:36 PM

7 year old thread.... and I'm not sure this group exists.

Might be time for another social meet.

I also heard Acepumping wanted to host a frag swap.

mcpiper 11-04-2023 12:40 AM

+1 for me too.