Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WTD: Ricordeas (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79422)

cdhollan 10-24-2011 01:37 AM

id be interested in 5 as well

2pts 10-24-2011 03:43 AM

I just looked up how far Kitchener is from Guelph, apparently 10 km. I am most likely going to Guelph the 3rd week of November. If I go I would probably want 10 - 15 for myself. I would be flying back into Kelowna airport.

I'll know the end of next week if I'm going.

the marine apprentice 10-24-2011 04:58 AM

grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

The Grizz 10-24-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the marine apprentice (Post 644699)
grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

Will do, I will let you know what's going down as soon as I know.

NastayNatron 10-24-2011 05:55 AM

Id be interested in 5

phi delt reefer 10-24-2011 11:21 PM

Hey Guys! Got an email from Grizz - no clue this would be so popular. I will ask the mods if its okay to open the group buy officially on Canreef. The wholesaler is not a Canreef sponsor (but is an AP sponsor) so i didnt want to anger the gods, i mean mods ;).

Please check page one of this thread for the official link to my group buy. I have added your info and location to the group buy. I will get back to you on shipping costs. I have emailed the supplier. There is no minimum buy for with all of you purchasing we are at over 100 units sold so the group buy is definately a go. THough with shipping i would strongly suggest centralizing shipping or increasing the units you purchase to help spread out the costs. You can always resell the rics - these usually go for $15-$25 a head. I will be handing picking the rics for my self and a few of my fellow reefers who cant make it. I would be more than happy to do the same for you guys - just tell me what colors you want and i will do my best to make sure Rich sends you what you want. I will be bringing an Actinic flashlight with me so i can see which ones POP under actinics.

The Grizz 10-25-2011 12:50 AM

Thanks Phi, ok so I will shoot this out.......if everyone is in agreement we can have the whole order sent to me here in Red Deer since there are people want some in both Calgary & Edmonton. Unless there is more people interested here to help on my shipping to, then Calgary & Edmonton people can pick one person to receive there shipments.

Unless some one has a better idea? As of now I know myself & one other from here want some for sure.

Coralgurl 10-25-2011 01:24 AM

I'd be interested in 5 as well! Not sure where you are at with ordering!

NanoN00b 10-25-2011 05:14 AM

How does a fellow get in on this also? I can go to RD. It will hurt me, but I can.

;)

dc4 10-25-2011 05:22 AM

No one in Vancouver interested? I would be down for 5...